Player report- SNR Bread 1D58- Denied

tEDDY34

Your in game name: tEDDY

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:524281329

The player's in game name: SNR Bread 1D58

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:534340369

What did the player do: Fail rp/meta game.  He claimed to have ran all of our ID's and told me to step out the car when he was only given my ID (I was not wanted), my friends were wanted because they robbed the bank like 10 minutes ago and killed all officers on site so there was no way for him to know at all.  He even left the server after I said I was calling a sit on him.

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/clips/35321682/4RnhlOlPCEzQ

What do you believe should happen to the player:  A warn for fail rp/metagame and possibly a strike/demotion from PD because that was a terrible performance and it ruins the branches reputation.

Any extra information: He didn't even roleplay taking my ID which shows how unqualified he is for his SNR position. 

Edited by tEDDY34

+Support

~ Clear evidence of Metagaming

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head of Staff
On 10/26/2020 at 3:54 AM, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Clear evidence of Metagaming

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

- support

I know several staff and people higher than me in PD already +supported this (I'm only a SGT), but do remember the server rules explicitly allow arresting you for being wanted without requiring any other RP beforehand - "You may go off the "wanted sign" above the criminal's head (You may AOS/KOS the person)" is the relevant part of the specific rule, so while PD command might see this as improper RP and below the standards of the second rank in PD, the rules allow him to arrest your wanted friends on sight without any other reason. I don't think a warn, especially, is an appropriate punishment for something the server rules explicitly state was allowed, and I've seen both PD high and low command saying you can go off wanted signs for people in cars too.

Honestly, since he had a legitimate reason to arrest with or without asking for IDs, this is an issue of whether he was metagaming by saying "I ran your IDs" when he could've just pulled a gun instantly and made the arrests because "you're wanted". He roleplayed more than he was actually required to, and you're effectively asking for him to be striked or demoted for even trying. If we start handing out punishments for making an RP mistake in a situation where the person could've just skipped the RP entirely and been fine, it's going to discourage people from RPing situations out at all - especially when you're dealing with not a supervisor, not even a LCPL, but a SNR.

My superiors may disagree, and I respect that, but I'm here to give my opinion, which is that we really don't need to crack down on SNRs for trying to RP out situations there's no guide or mandatory training for and making minor imperfections that don't affect the outcome. Even a PD strike seems a bit excessive to me.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-Support

If someone is wanted (sign above a person’s head) you may AOS/KOS the person. In order to KOS you must warn the criminal at least 3 times to stop moving. If they comply, you must arrest them instead.

Unless this rule does not apply to someone who is in a vehicle this is false.

https://gyazo.com/366e59bf90c60ac5907c9c0891bdbce7

Edited by Zero X

On 10/31/2020 at 7:44 PM, Zero X said:

-Support

If someone is wanted (sign above a person’s head) you may AOS/KOS the person. In order to KOS you must warn the criminal at least 3 times to stop moving. If they comply, you must arrest them instead.

Unless this rule does not apply to someone who is in a vehicle this is false.

https://gyazo.com/366e59bf90c60ac5907c9c0891bdbce7

THANK YOU

PoliceRP Manager