Security Rollcall [10/25 - 11/1]

Creamey

Name: Will

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): N/A

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I think I should retain my rank because I am super capable to do my job. While on my post, I watch twitch streams on my phone and eat cheetos. I have recontined a total of 1 scp and frankly, I am a very ambitious memeber of security. Memember

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Creamey is a juicer who likes to game.

• Laughing 1

You are breaking my immersion

Name: Fallout

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): SFTO

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): WD

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): While I just got promoted yesterday to LCMD, I think I should keep my rank because I will do my best at something to my abilities. I won't give up on anyone or anything till the very end. I take charge and put order where it needs to be put, but I don't go overboard not let folks have fun. Despite being command, I won't play the rank card unless it is my last resort and instead try to reason with folks first when a situation comes up. I'm still learning the ins and outs of low command,granted, but once I understand how to do it, I will do my best to make it as efficient as possible. I want to make this branch grow bigger and more approachable to become apart of, and being Command will help make that goal more stronger and give me more options to complete this goal.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Not at the moment.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex- Security 1LT / Ex- Technical Lead Engineer

Name: Echo

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): Junior Field Training Officer

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): Junior Warden

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  N/A

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

Name: jacky

Current FTO Rank (if applicable):

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable):

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  EA Sports

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Name: Spud

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): WD

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I think I should retain my rank in Low Command because, firstly, I got promoted yesterday, so I haven't really gotten a chance to prove myself as a command member. As a new command member, I know I will be watched very closely by other command and will act to the best of my ability to complete my duties and surpass expectations. Since my promotion yesterday, I have already started to get to know tasks expected of command and have gained experience giving out a few promotions. I also have decent activity and I will continue to try and improve it as time goes on. As my time as a command member increases, I will keep getting better and better at my job, so I should at least be given time to prove myself. I also have achieved command in the FTO sub branch, which shows my proficiency in leading others and my willingness to add to the numbers of our fine branch. I look forward to working alongside all of my fellow GenSec in the future.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: bye bye to inactive bois - the Irish Lemon will always be watching

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

Name: Hawk 

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): JWD

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ Words:I think I Think I make A pretty good command member. I try to promote people when I’m on whether that’s in the morning or at night and I feel like I give people a little bit more courage To stay on when they are promoted. Although my activity is not the greatest I try my best to be on I know I’m sadly not going to attend most of Gensec meetings because of work but I’ll try to be there if I can. I want to be an inspiration to Enlisted to get them to stay on And dedicate some of the time to this great sever. I’m also willing to learn from the best to be able to get better at leading a group. Although it seems like I don’t really do much I wanna get better at leading and hosting meetings and doing everything I just want to make this funner for new people and make them climb high in the ranks. 

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  no

• Gaminglight Love 1

Name: Takeo

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Still on big boi LOA. (got important things to sort and can't really find the time to play rn). LOA will hopefully end after halloween 

Name: Cookie

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

Name: Succ

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): None (not sure what this means or if I'm a part of it)

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable):None

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words):None

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: None

Name: Eem

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): N/A

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Nah, although I'd like to say that if I'm upsent for any PTs, it's because of the timezones (CET) and that I'm asleep probably...

Edited by Eem

Name: Comet

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): DHFTO

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): JWD

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I have been a dedicated security command member for four months. Security has been the only branch I have been in for the last few months and for good reason. I have been hosting/co-hosting/helping a lot of events recently. I really like interacting with security members with events like that.(PTs, off-meetings, game nights ETC)  I have only received one strike over my course in security for missing the command meeting.  If I was not a valuable CMD member, I would have been removed a long time ago. I know how to be a low command personnel and take it seriously while also having a great attitude and have a great time on the job. Having these interactions with people in security has really improved me in several ways.  Being a DHFTO has really helped my main goal that I wish to accomplish in security, make a change.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?:  Buff Low CMD job. 

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.

Name:ZJ

Current FTO Rank (if applicable):JFTO

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable):N/A

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Things are looking pretty good so no

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

Name: Dect

Current FTO Rank (if applicable): FTO

Current Wardens Rank (if applicable): EWD

Why should you retain your rank (Command ONLY | 150+ words): I believe that I should keep my rank as I have been pushing hard for the past 2 months to get into command and strive to help reform security with my peers. I have found that with my experience with other servers I have been able to apply different tactics and prove to people in Security that I am a worth investing time into. I have been grinding for both Wardens and Security to make sure that I get in command to help others strive for the same. I have volunteered myself to help and assist others in PT's and tryouts. I have not missed one single tryout since I got appointed to Wardens and this week will be my first as I am currently banned from the actual server( 500k on red). I personally believe that keeping me on the team will benefit security in the long run and will help security maintain its status.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: 

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator