Sammie - Warn Appeal

Sammie

Your In-game Name: Sammie [GL]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127081876

The admin's name in-game: [GL]erinemmanueljacob5

What warning did you receive: Abusing hands up glitch

When did you receive this warning: 10/24/20

Why do you think this warn was false: He says that I was exploiting a hands up glitch. On my screen I don't have my hands up but otherwise telling me my hands our up and it's exploiting  to be being in combat with this glitch. 

Any extra information: I just thought my model looked funny otherwise if I had known that my hands were up I would of relogged to fix this. 

4bc9993839b266b771729dd9bdf5538e.jpg

a280c013b0d8489558089a2fce27a5b6.png

I'm gonna go with a +Support despite Zeus' response.

The main question here was how was Sammie supposed to know? Their side, in the sit even, shows their model is near normal. The only way they could know is here in the sit being told, being told at some point before, or being given a screenshot showing otherwise. Unless there's evidence they were told before active combat, I can't agree with it.

Edited by Sparkle
Grammer
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 12:09 AM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+support 

I have seen models glitch out before, my own has done it before. On their screen it could look messed up but on their screen it could look fine. 

• Like 1

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 10/24/2020 at 9:34 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

You were actively in combat while using this. It messes up your hit box as well. 

Zeus the issue is is that they cant see they are glitched.
They had zero clue that they were engaging in combat while glitched so they believe they should not have been warned for an issue they could not have prevented.

+Support

Edited by [GL] Mike
  • Like 1

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro