Austinn

Should Austinnn get Event Team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Austinnn get Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name : Austinnn

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:146539476

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank) : (Moderator) (Gold)

How many hours do you have on the server? : Over 4 weeks (Over 672 hours)

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : Very good I've read the MOTD over 10 times

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15) : 0 (https://gyazo.com/0c0ea383d189382d49d860629e6c44ad)

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : Alright so first off, the reason why I want and join event team and think I could do good in event team is because, I'm a pretty good builder in my personal opinion, I'm already staff on gaming light (Moderator), I like to joke around sometimes but I also know where the line is and when to be professional, I respect people and are nice to the Gaming light Community, I have a lot of great ideas for events and want to help make them, from what I've seen from the members of event team they are very nice and funny and great people who I want to be around and work with, I want to be apart of not only a team of great people but a family, I want to work together and work with other members of event team to help make the Community of Gaming light have a lot of fun! The events I've played in a great and super fun and I want and would love to help make others feel the same way I do when I play a event. I'm very active on gaming light and I can be on event team every single day, I'm active on the forums and am pretty well known, I know what event team does and I love it which is why I want to be apart of it. I've been playing Garry's mod for about 4 years so I know how to build and all of that. Anyway thank you so much for reading and your time have a great day!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific) : One thing I thought about earlier today was something called a "Sky Race" so you have alot of invisible props in the sky (Of course you would have walls around it so no one falls out and not have them invisible but almost) You would have about 5-10 people with very fast cars and bring them up into the sky on the props, so you would have some props where you can go on the walls going all the way from yellow warehouse and back going all around outskirts 3-5 times, all people would have racer playermodels if possible if not they would just get one similar and then have maybe spawn in the "Lotus F1" for all of the players as its a very fast car, we would have event team members following them just to make sure no one was minging and stuff like that. These would be the rules : No crashing into people for no reason, and no parking in the middle of the track. The prize pool would be for 3rd place -50K 2rd place - 100K 1st place - 500K (If possible as it is 3-5 rounds). Thats all for the event I have many more that I would love to talk to the seniors about, anyway thank you for reading and goodbye!

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday : Everyday (12 PM EST - 12 AM EST)

Saturday and Sunday : Everyday (12 PM EST - 12 AM EST)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? : Yes many many times

Edited by Austinn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 10/25/2020 at 2:49 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support

Good Kid

I Think He Would Make Good Events

Active

Positive All The Time

+support woooo Event Team

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 10/25/2020 at 1:49 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support

Good Kid

I Think He Would Make Good Events

Active

Positive All The Time

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison