Echos Forum Diplomat Application

Echo

In-Game Name: Echo 

Steam Name: [GL]Echo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71697976

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Admin on ClonewarsLifeRP

How many posts do you have on the website? :  313

How often are you online on the forums?: Everyday

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum):
I believe that I should become a forum diplomat for many reasons. The first reason being my professionalism on the forums and in game. As a Admin I am trusted to be professional in the server and on the forums having the Admin tag next to my name means that I always think before posting on the forums whether it be a plus support or a minus support to following a specific format for suggestions or a report. The next reason would be is my support for the community. I am already a long term member of the community being here since 2016 and have made many connections across all servers that people know who I am. In addition I am a Teamspeak support member so I have experience interacting with a bunch of new players and old players in our community. The final reason is my work ethic. I have been in many command positions on different GL servers and I have learned what it takes to be successful for good work to come out. The good work rubs off on others and they are able to become better players which I hope to do for those who would need a Forum Diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?:

Yes, I have had to make many difficult decisions in my time as command. A situation I can think of was appointing someone over someone else who was higher. The person who I promoted was deemed a better worker and better connected to the department. However the person who got promoted over was one rank away from the command  but was not working as hard as the person who I promoted and for that reason they stayed at the same rank. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first ask the person to politely stop and message them on the forums with the link to the ban appeal section from their server. However if they are doing it 3+ times I will delete the messages and let the Head Diplomat know and if he isnt reachable then reach out to any active SMT for the issue that has arised

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?

First I would comment "This post  must now be kept to a + or - Support Only now due to arguing in the the reply section. Failure to do so will get this post locked"  I would also include to take it to PM's if you want to message each other. Then if it continues then I would lock the post and inform the Head Diplomat for the reason behind me locking the post.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

+Support

Good guy to be around.

Has a good reputation and has been here for a long time.

Decently active on the forums

Hope to work with you if you get accepted. Good luck! 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Good guy to be around.

Has a good reputation and has been here for a long time.

Decently active on the forums

Hope to work with you if you get accepted. Good luck! 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

8 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active on the forums 

good application 

nice guy 

good luck!! 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/23/2020 at 3:51 PM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active on the forums 

good application 

nice guy 

good luck!! 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 10/23/2020 at 10:51 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

Active on the forums 

good application 

nice guy 

good luck!! 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Massive +support

First of all Echo, congrats on getting JMT. Secondly, you’re a great and kind dude who is very responsible and smart. You’ve got a wonderful head on your shoulders, and you’d make an amazing addition to the forum diplomats team. You have lovely answers, and you’ve been here forever, good luck