Accept?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Accept?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Loaf

What is your steam name?: [GL] Loaf

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:196808892

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not in a real staff position.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around February last year I think? I didn't play for a while until about 2 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? September 13

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6 https://gyazo.com/3dd9427746e59310c8a05794506b30c4

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?  I deserve a chance at staff because I want to contribute more to the community than just RP. It has been a long time since I left, mostly because I was childish about my warns. I have changed since then, I am better than that now, all I want to do is put it behind me. I've seen the work staff do and find myself wanting to put myself in their shoes, wanting to moderate. I find myself bored on jobs sometimes, usually because I have nothing to do (Maintenance with no SCP's on, E11 on Defcon 4 or 5  etc). I would likely flag on staff and take tickets. (Note this doesn't mean I won't get on staff over other things, just that I would get on staff in my free time as opposed to AFKing or disconnecting). I care about this server and its rules, as before I stated before I want to contribute more than typing /me. I aspire to do my part to keep the server healthy and free of minges and the like. From rolling against 106 to warning someone, I feel indebted to the server for how much fun I've had and all the people I've met to contribute to the server, and become a (trial) moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would politely ask them to stop cursing or they will be gagged, if they continue then I will gag them, do !blogs to check if they are indeed guilty of MRDM. (assuming they were guilty) I would then warn them for MRDM and Staff Diss, then proceed to contact an Admin+ for the 5 day MRDM ban.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+/- support

+great person to be around

+never had a bad experience with you

-I have not seen you on the server a lot personally, I could be wrong here

-Those warns concern me a little bit, especially the prop blocking and climbing ones. 

However, if they are old warns I will go more towards +support 

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb

Free From GL ❤️

20 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

Then leaning towards a +support 

+support 

Cool guy 

Have seen him on server 

Hope you get it

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+/- support

-Those warns concern me a little bit, especially the prop blocking and climbing ones. 

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

11 hours ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+/- support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+/- support, leaning slightly more towards - support

you seem very nice and are almost at the point of a + support

but, I believe you just need to build a little more of a reputation for yourself cause as stated above by everyone

we have barely ever seen you around the server.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support i don't care about the warns as long as he learned his lesson and is trying to avoid it in the future his good 🙂 everyone changes

also sadly the warns are perm they don't go away after 8 months which is very annoying  tbh

Edited by Tweety

On 10/15/2020 at 11:01 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+/- support

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

On 10/15/2020 at 11:01 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+/- support

+support

very responsible

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 10/19/2020 at 4:56 PM, Sparkle said:

+Support

I'm not super concerned about the warnings. The application is pretty spot on. Also seen him around and have gotten good notes about him. Definitely should be given a chance.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

On 10/19/2020 at 1:41 AM, icee jay said:

+support ive never had a issue with loaf he all ways striked me as a okay guy. Havnt had that many run ins  with him but the ones I had was good ones 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png