General Suggestion - Give infiltrator better guns like stealth op - Denied

Loaff

What are you suggesting?- I am suggesting that CI Infiltrator be given better guns, maybe not matching stealth op because of the HP and armor difference, but a better sniper at least. MTF job pack costs $15 and SO(Stealth Op) gets an AWP, while Diamond costs $75 and Infil gets the SSG08. The SSG isn't that bad, but it's not very comparable to the AWP. The HK416 does not need any changes, with a suppressor it has decent recoil and can dispatch a normal MTF if you place your shots right.

How would this change better the server?- Infil would be a better covert assassin job, like if MTF has captured a CI command member, CI procedure is to terminate them. An Infil could, as their name insinuates, infiltrate the place where they are being held and assassinate them.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Yes, to foundation combatants of course, as they would be on the dangerous end of any weapon addition.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Diamond+ members

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

9 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

This is a branch update thing

Talk to your HCMD if you wanna suggest something for a branch update, however -Support because you guys should just make a branch update.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

This is a branch update thing

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Haven't played Infil in a hot minute, does it still have the silenced weapons? If so, -Support, the silence weapons give the Infil what the Op does not: Stealth. Now, what I wouldn't mind is if the Infil used the old Black and Orange model.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I personally like the SSG08 as its a really light sniper and its really good for no scopes and point blank shots and is the Infil's best choice for a sniper cause of how versatile it is.
-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

29 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

I personally like the SSG08 as its a really light sniper and its really good for no scopes and point blank shots and is the Infil's best choice for a sniper cause of how versatile it is.
-Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

I play a lot of Infil and personally i find that its weapon loadout is fine. If you really really want a new sniper just buy one, you have diamond

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|

On 10/16/2020 at 5:34 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

You gotta admit though it suck's hot ass at being a "sniper" it is not good at long range hits. 

I like the SSG08 as it fits the purpose of the infil which is attack the weak. You aren't gonna use the SSG08 to kill a Juggernaut. Those snipers are meant for LongShot 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

20 minutes ago, Dragin said:

You gotta admit though it suck's hot ass at being a "sniper" it is not good at long range hits. 

I like the SSG08 as it fits the purpose of the infil which is attack the weak. You aren't gonna use the SSG08 to kill a Juggernaut. Those snipers are meant for LongShot 

you aint boutta give my sub branch the SSG, get outta hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 minute ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

you aint boutta give my sub branch the SSG, get outta hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am saying Infil isn't a LongShot that's why he has the SSG08 and not a Barrett M82

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG