Dread Resignation

Dreadnought

Sorry boys, but I'm retiring again. The problem is that I just lack the motivation to get on the server any more. Though it was fun being back. Also do not give me reserves. If I come back, I want to start from the bottom again. I do want to say a few thing to certain people.

Rang: Best man to play games with.

Matricies: You finnaly did it, you got to the big redacted's. Do was an amazing DHOS (because he was the one doing most of the things)

Sinnik: Go join matricies

Creamey: Keep moving up man. The entire time that I've know you was amazing. You are a great person to talk to and hangout with, and you can get the job done.

Mind: How could you not wait until you had 6 DHFTO retire. We were going to break a world record. Also I'm going to welcome my self to purgatory

Sixx: Your still a minge, just less a minge now. Go back to 2LT so you can be king of the 2LT again.

Ape: Monkey alert. I can see you defiantly have improved.

Assassin: get SCMD minge. 

Comet: Comet, you  are a really good guy to hang out with.

Bael: I've haven't see you enough to say something

Lantard: lantard quote: "fish cows"

Drago: welcome back

Jack S: The only guy who would have an objection to my promotion and tell me after I've trained them.

JD Hawk: Literally the only guy I've ever mentored. Thanks for being great

Sprink: Go get 1LT

Jameshi: You also get 1LT

Can I just say, all the 2LT are great. Move them up

Cookie: make a new rank above SM and give this man that rank. Dude is amazing

Now time for my retired command

Cryo: you've been replaced.

Turners:  Amazing command member and an amazing guy to hang out with

Saiba: Saiba, you were amazing DHOS. Just to annoy him, best DHOS. Better than cryo.

Jack crest: now you retire, you should have before mind got DHOS. 

I felt that I had to make the list longer because why not.  See ya boys.

Edited by Security SFTO CPT Dread
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Security SGT | JFTO

BRO STOP, NOT AGAIN 😞 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

We’ll miss you Dread. Thanks for coming back to support the branch. Message me on Discord if you ever want to play some games (I KNOW YOU HAVE PHASMOPHOBIA SO WE GOTTA PLAY!). See ya around man.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Just now, CreameyCheesey said:

We’ll miss you Dread. Thanks for coming back to support the branch. Message me on Discord if you ever want to play some games (I KNOW YOU HAVE PHASMOPHOBIA SO WE GOTTA PLAY!). See ya around man.

Bro, hit me up any time to play man. I've been looking for some people to play with

Security SGT | JFTO

Thanks for taking me on all those adventures on RCF. Those were the best nights when you get on.

Sorry but you're resignation has been 

DENIED

You may try and resign in a week.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Just now, Security SFTO CPT Dread said:

WantedIdea: strangely wanted PT every time we talked. Also I'm going to take your  idea and your going to be cuffed and crouch walk around the entire surface 10 times

Sir yes sir i will get started as soon as possible!

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Sprinklertek said:

Thanks for taking me on all those adventures on RCF. Those were the best nights when you get on.

Sorry but you're resignation has been 

DENIED

You may try and resign in a week.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Where you go man, make it great and keep your head up always. It was fun having you in GENSEC.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

lol 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG