Should Eilish become a staff member?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Eilish

What is your steam name?: [GL] Eilish

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:95826980

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No.

What date did you start playing on the community? August 28th/2020 roughly

What date did you make your forums account? August 30th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2  https://imgur.com/a/d2i4hH2 

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think that I deserve to be a trial moderator because I want to help out the server more instead of just adding on to people's experiences in-game through RP, I believe that I can be of use if I were to become part of the staff team since I am fair in basically all the judgements I make and have the ability to be patient and get all the information I need from both sides of the story if there even is two sides, to deal with any sort of situation before making a final decision so that way I know that what I did was right instead of being unsure if that person was truly doing such things.  Another reason why I believe I deserve to join the staff team is because it would give me something to do while I am not feeling in the mood to RP, and instead do something else, it would also be nice to become part of the staff team because I would be able to give whitelists later on, which I, as a trainer, never have the ability to whitelist people since my job that I am on when training the person is never able to whitelist people.  Overall it is just nice to be helpful in a community that cares for each other, I had fun experiences so far, and I haven't even been here long, therefore I want to give back by becoming a staff member.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? My personal way to do it would be to jailtp them so they stop RDMing and then attempt to ask them what they were doing and then tell them what they did wrong, if they are constantly swearing at me I'd ask them to stop politely, if they don't stop, I would mute/gag them and inform them what they did wrong and the punishments they will be receiving, which will be a formal written warning and a 5 day ban, and proceed to issue their warning and call an admin to do the ban for me since I would be a trial moderator and unable to ban.

39 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Quality application and has made positive impacts in the many branches she has been in. I very much enjoy the efforts.

+Support
Pleasure to be around
Application is very beefy 
Eilish has been nothing but welcoming to others and has been very dedicated to helping others
I have never had a negative interaction with Eilish and I will definitely recommend Eilish to be on the staff team just from the way Eilish acts around people and takes initiative

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

If I could I would accept this in a heartbeat, there are many good things to be said about Ellish, but ill list a few notable ones.

-Very respectful & follows rules ( Doesnt Minge )

-Trustworthy person all around

-Good application

-Very helpful to newer players

Honestly to me, Ellish would be outstanding as a member of the Staff Team. 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 10/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, Dect said:

+Support
Pleasure to be around
Eilish has been nothing but welcoming to others and has been very dedicated to helping others
I have never had a negative interaction with Eilish and I will definitely recommend Eilish to be on the staff team just from the way Eilish acts around people and takes initiative

They have been amazing in R&D

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

2 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

If I could I would accept this in a heartbeat, there are many good things to be said about Ellish, but ill list a few notable ones.

-Very respectful & follows rules ( Doesnt Minge )

-Trustworthy person all around

-Good application

-Very helpful to newer players

Honestly to me, Ellish would be outstanding as a member of the Staff Team. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

-Seems nice

-Really nice application

-Really low warns

-I have haven't' seen you on much

Since everyone thinks you will be good I will trust you to be good!

~~~FBI SAIC~~~Deputy Head Instructor~~~Diamond Dogs Founder 

LilGoat

Edited by Lil Goat
  • Angry 1

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 10/8/2020 at 3:15 PM, Dect said:

+Support
Pleasure to be around

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 10/8/2020 at 3:34 PM, General bacon said:

+support 
Eilish is nice

As been in many branches so as experience

Always had  good interaction with you

I'd trust Eilish any day with any sits I'd have.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif