BL appeal

Some Weeb

TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THIS HAPPENED IN THE OLD Map  | HOS (Head of Security) gave me the go ahead to appeal.  

Steam Name:  theswaggindragin 

Ingame Name: Gubby  ( this happened about a week when I took the name Gubby) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

Job Blacklisted From: Security Heavy 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: RDM & Failrp 

Dispute: ( Explanation) To give insight on why I was blacklisted, it was because I had killed another GENSEC (intentionally) and in doing that was also FailRP ( Cause I can't do that).... Why? you ask well here is the story. That day I had just resigned as a MSGT within GenSec and I was vibin around I had to tab out to look into Discord and apparently a SGT (Yes just SGT) had walked up to me and asked me to move to a different position, but since I was tabbed out I did not hear he proceeds by cuffing me and I come back as he's doing it and I ask him WTH (What the hell). and he brought me into D block intersection and informed me I am receiving a PT (Bear in mind he is only a SGT at this time). I told him many times at this point he cannot do that in which he refuses everything I say and proceeds . He releases me to do the PT but I tell him he isn't allowed to order me around like this and leave. He took that like I was abusing my name to get power cause it said "former MSGT Gubby" but my intention was to inform him he can't order people around like trying to give them PT. Then he gets a Super Admin of all things and I have to get my name changed which I thought was BS fast forward. I am in D block in game he comes up behind me (where my audio cuts out) and then throws a AOS on me for refusing orders which was for not going to a barricade I guess. then he corners me with a mountain of people and then I make a pretty bad decision to shoot him in the face in doing that was FailRP. 

(Dispute): I would like to start of the dispute by mentioning this was taking place on 04/17/2020     or just a few days short of 6 months ago. Now I would like to present my warn record as GENSEC. 

04/17/2020, 05:11:00SCP Weiss Schnee [GL]RDM | FailRP | Gensec HVY

12/31/2019, 06:31:58SCP [GL] Rookieblue RDM x4 as GENSEC 

12/31/2019, 21:23:52 SCP Some Guy RDM Appeal

Now to explain why you should still give me a chance. Now I don't even want to even mention how old all of these are I want to give everyone a solid answer. As the HVY that was my fault, I took a reactionary course of action rather than just reporting it.  I also take responsibility for RDMx4 which happened when I was a GENSEC CPL when I forgot that hands up had a 5 minute timer till it was deactivated,  and I would like to say thank you to Rookie for not banning me on the square right then and there. Some guy I believe it was Giovanni what happened there was I accidently shot the wrong D class that went past the redline when GENSEC Bunks was still in UDB. As you can see not only have I had many chances but A LOT of slack such as not getting banned when I accidently killed 4 D bois. However after these warns were put out it was very to never rare when I broke Protocol rules or violated MOTD while on GENSEC. I do NOT expect but rather hope that people will  forgive the bad mistakes I made while on HVY and will give me one more chance. 

-Gubby 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Dragin said:

HOS (Head of Security) gave me the go ahead to appeal

+Support HOS seems fine with it

1 minute ago, Dragin said:

he brought me into D block intersection and informed me I am receiving a PT

bruh why didn't this Sgt get punished..

Anyway seems you care greatly about this, deserves a chance 

w/ ❤️ and a hotdog prop - Jack

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

From the evidence, I'd say the BL should be lifted but you be put on close watch, as on other jobs you have minged purposely to annoy security.

It was around 6 months ago, so you've waited long enough. Then only one warn was on the job but you can be BL'ed .

You gave a good dispute

+/- Support

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Before I give my opinion which HOS?

Nerd  HOS (Head of Security) gave me the go ahead to appeal.  Creamer 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

From the evidence, I'd say the BL should be lifted but you be put on close watch, as on other jobs you have minged purposely to annoy security.

It was around 6 months ago, so you've waited long enough. Then only one warn was on the job but you can be BL'ed .

You gave a good dispute

+/- Support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Yes I do approve of this post, he had my full permission. 

My current standpoint is a +support 

-distinctly shows his motivation and determination to be unblacklisted.

-warns are old, giving time to learn.

-story adds up with events that took place during that time (a certain SGT hosting PTs)

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

20 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

-story adds up with events that took place during that time (a certain SGT hosting PTs)

+support

21 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support I guess

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 10/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

Best dispute of a blacklist I've seen in a while. I believe you deserve this one for your efforts

+Support

• Thanks 1

+Support

Yes Gubby can sometimes mess around but I think he should be given the opportunity to play on Heavy. Yes, the RDM part was not the right thing to do but I think you have learned you’re lesson now . Generally on the server your behavior is getting a lot better and I would like to see you on the battlefield with us. Now about the part with the SGT, that was very unprofessional of him and since you were just on the heavy job he should not have forced you to go to the PT since you were on the heavy job. Finally this appeal is very professional and I can tell you put a lot of effort into this. I hope to see you on the battlefield with us pal. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

13 hours ago, Sprinklertek said:

+Support

Yes Gubby can sometimes mess around but I think he should be given the opportunity to play on Heavy. Yes, the RDM part was not the right thing to do but I think you have learned you’re lesson now . Generally on the server your behavior is getting a lot better and I would like to see you on the battlefield with us. Now about the part with the SGT, that was very unprofessional of him and since you were just on the heavy job he should not have forced you to go to the PT since you were on the heavy job. Finally this appeal is very professional and I can tell you put a lot of effort into this. I hope to see you on the battlefield with us pal. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png