Allow Forum Diplomats to pin posts- Accepted

October

What you want to see? - As the title says, I want forum diplomats to be able to pin posts  

Why should we add it? - I believe that it would alleviate an annoying task from SMT, as that’s already our job to do. Plus, it’s not really an abusable thing such as forums warnings, so there’s no true harm that would be worse than what a forum diplomat could theoretically already do. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes SMT’s job easier and those who need posts pinned have more people to go to. 

Who Is This For : Forums diplomats and SMT 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:58 PM, Brice said:

+support 

makes sense

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Head of Staff
On 10/4/2020 at 11:58 AM, Brice said:

+support 

makes sense

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/4/2020 at 7:58 PM, Brice said:

+support 

makes sense

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Owner

Accepted

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. SMT has decided to implement your suggestion! We might alter your suggestion slightly to make sure it fits its purposely correctly.