OTF Player Report.- Accepted

[GL] #BeHappy

Your in game name: BeHappy

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:212767343

The player's in game name:  OTF LOCSTA 44 SHIT  /  OTF Coach Steve .

The player's steam ID (required): OTF LOCSTA 44 SHIT (STEAM_0:1:422488490) /  OTF Coach Steve (STEAM_0:1:243483296) 

What did the player do: Player Harrasment | Player Disrespect.

Evidence (required):  

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Warn For Player Harrasment | Player Disrespect

Any extra information: OTF Coach Steve Said The F Word To Me / Locsta And Steve Player Harrased, after we brought them to a sit they said they  Lied To Staff.

+Support

~ They clearly said a homophobic slur

~ Clear evidence of harassment

Honestly don't feel like these are the type of people we want in the Gaming Light Community clearly harassing players in are community!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

11 hours ago, (GL) Friends said:

+Support

Shows him Cleary Harassing and Player Disrespecting

I stg people cant handle their fucking shit with woman playermodels its just getting childish.

@Miss Demeanorsorry this happend to you

@[GL] #BeHappyu should add homophobia to the warn part

• Thanks 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

OTF Coach Steve  will be warned for player diss on the first video. I don't see an issue with the second video considering they just was talking about your in game player model.

PoliceRP Manager