General Suggestion - Deleting the Blue Line - Denied

Jameshi34

3 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

Among a multitude of logistical reasons lies nearly every upper Gensec's opinion on this topic. For one, the D-Class never needed a buff, nor did Gensec need a nerf; to think such a thing would be nothing but ignorance to the facts that massive D-Block riots occur every single day, and D-Class escape every single day. D-Class can and have, escaped while Gensec was running with full force, and no one can deny this. This reason alone puts the Security SOP's explanation for this new rule aside. Not only does this new rule make Gensec's life as a whole much more difficult, but it also reduces the time MTF will have to monitor HCZ and deal with breached SCPs and GOI raids. There is already enough tension between Nu7 and Gensec, and we really don't need to be calling them in as much as we are already. Researchers will be at a loss in this scenario as well, as even when partial lockdown is called we won't be able to deal with threats behind the elevator, almost indefinitely multiplying the time partial lockdown or hands-up protocol would have to be called for. The main concern of my fellow Gensec is the inability to enforce partial lockdown effectively, please, if you won't listen to my plea, listen to the mass. The solution to this is to delete the pillars, or delete the line. This is not a dichotomy, it's sound in logic that we must be able to deal with any D-Class behind the pillars. For the D-Class to have 2 unreachable points in D-Block is nothing but absurd. We Gensec should have complete permission and the right to terminate D-Class breaking the rules of D-Block while they are in D-Block. With this line in effect, even medical will be put at a loss for RP. Our Enlisted depend on the Medbay with their lives. The surgery RP is great, however, when we have D-Class with snipers and assault rifles that are unable to be killed, our Enlisted will die in masses. Without our Enlisted I fear that Medics won't have enough RP for their time on this server to be considered interesting, without even approaching being fun. Of course the obvious answer is station Medics closer to D-Block, or even inside D-Block, however this removes the surgery aspect from the Medical's arsenal. The benefits are recognizable, as are the disadvantages. Please weigh them at your own discretion.

Jesus Christ, I'm not even gonna read this, this is a mouth full and a half. Question?
1) What is the blue line, and what purpose does it serve?

Anyways, 

3 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

3 members of SMT held a event for D class to riot. we needed to supply them with stupidly good weapons (and even 500 HP and 100 ARMOR) to have a chance to beat you guys, you are not even giving this a chance but when D class complained about their fences i dont remember a single gensec not saying "just give it a bit" this wont be permanent if we feel it keeps D block unbalanced 

I even gassed GENSEC to give D class a chance, yet D class still failed

It hasnt even been 3 hours, do you really need to get point blank range to deal with 100 100 classes (100 100 being a CC most D class are not even near 200 total points)

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

8 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Jesus Christ, I'm not even gonna read this, this is a mouth full and a half. Question?
1) What is the blue line, and what purpose does it serve?

There is a blue line in D block which no foundation personnel (expect riot control) are allowed to pass
anyone can pass if they are grabbing D class tho 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

-support very new change also I can shoot a flacon with a CC shooting a Thompson behind cover and we both get teared down quickly without someone needing too come over too be fair in some cases it helps too not leave your stand as I can just pull out a knife and stab you with it a bit and boom your most likely dead or at least dead soon

9 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

3 members of SMT held a event for D class to riot. we needed to supply them with stupidly good weapons (and even 500 HP and 100 ARMOR) to have a chance to beat you guys, you are not even giving this a chance but when D class complained about their fences i dont remember a single gensec not saying "just give it a bit" this wont be permanent if we feel it keeps D block unbalanced 

I even gassed GENSEC to give D class a chance, yet D class still failed

It hasnt even been 3 hours, do you really need to get point blank range to deal with 100 100 classes (100 100 being a CC most D class are not even near 200 total points)

They can just hide behind the elevator pop out shoot one shot and hide again tho and we can't really do anything, GenSec pretty much spends all their time in that room and now they can't even properly control all of it, I personally have escaped Dblock plenty of times using a CC as it was before, and not when it was just an enlisted on there were about 5 security, including a jugg and command, and E11/Nu7 outside and inside D-Block yet Dclass still managed to escape. Also as Ape said the minigun isn't really that good, I was given it a few months back on Omi9 along with I think Blackbeard against a load of CI, we still lost and I don't even think any CI died, I'm told other Omi9 were given it multiple times in that same raid and CI still succesfully completed the raid with quite a few members to spare, now yes you gave some Dclass 500/100 but thats only 1oo above an omi9 jugg so it ain't anything insane really, maybe if there were only a few gensec on I would understand but from the sound of

8 hours ago, Sixx said:

It was not just security. We had at least 15 MTF. These MTF were comprised of many OMNI9 and SF.

It sounds like you lot weren't gonna make it whether GenSec have a good position or not. Now I'm all for giving this fence a chance I suppose but if it starts to lower GenSec activity and or moral then I'd recommend changing it.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

-Support  tbh the line makes it fair for d class also D-Class have 0 cover this line gives a chance for D-Class to fight you can go past the line if you want to grab a D-Class also riot control can go past  tbh i don't want to see 10 mtf  with over 200+ hp 200 armor camping the elevator from every side  if you play d class you will understand how unfair its also you have have every single advantage you have the covers you have Units with ton  of armor and hp and strong weapons including snipers you have medics you have armorkits   at prime time D-Class never manages to escape the only time they escape is at late night when there is 3 guards or 5 or during events / MASS keter/enc SCP breach most of the  to be honest i don't see why you guys have to complain about every single addition  that nerfs foundation  a tiny bit all other factions recieved nerfs and never complained  just give it some time to decide if its a good idea but tbh i like it because usually there is a sniper at NCO covers and a heavy at vending machine and 3 guards behind the elevator and mtf surrunding the elevator which means we are flanked from everywhere with their huge numbers ;/ and long ranged weapons keep in mind that 85% of D-Class uses melee weapons only CCs and diamond have weapons

Edited by Tweety

F6C5AEA8-4FAF-4F44-ADA2-004328932A1F.thumb.jpeg.90868b8ba3ddd19ed0793c527bf6c070.jpeg

We had a lot of MTF back up and if they weren’t there to help us we would’ve lost it so fast it’s sad to say but it’s true. I usually don’t see a lot of security on anymore which is sad so we were relying on our fellow branches to support us. And every time we call them they’re there to help. in my personal opinion I feel like D block had a pretty good and if you noticed since we switched to this map  there’s been nothing but riots and I’m pretty sure the Gensec would agree. As a group we have always been able to take care of it but with great difficulty. And for you to add this blue line makes our jobs a little bit harder We can’t push out there during partial lockdown And the fence  that you guys removed also helped us quite a bit. It’s like what mind said yeah we will learn to adapt to it. But I think we shouldn’t have to adapt to it because it shouldn’t be there in my opinion it’s dumb. 

+support 

Edited by JD_HAWK504
  • Like 1

-Support 

Listen I don't mean to be disrespectful  but...

Gensec literally has ever resource they will ever need to stop D block riots they have 3 MTF branches | 05 Staff | RIG's | ACM | SF's | Good weapons (UMP | AUG's etc) 

If y'all can't hold down D block with all that listed that sounds to me like a you problem also for every bit of the DAY y'all hold it down the reason you guys lose integrity is cause of CI raid or  towards the night is because of flag off's  not because  things are balanced 

anyways I like this blue line and finally I want everyone to know this message wasn't in hate it was to open your eyes to the shier disadvantage D class are at. Have a good day. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support

SMT legit gave me 500 hp 100 armor and a minigun and I got wrecked by 2 gensec cc's.

Also SMT did a lot for D-Class yesterday and we still couldn't take D-Block.

However, letting Gensec go past during certain situations (Partial) seems certainly acceptable.

• Like 2

Allow me to suggest 

maybe instead of removal of the line we can do a few things 

1.Allow Gensec past during partial 

2. allow them across if there is low GenSec like less than 5 ( Flagged on!) 

3. allow the following to be past the line Riot Control, MTF Stealth operative and allow Wardens 

• Like 2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

27 minutes ago, Dragin said:

Allow me to suggest 

3. allow the following to be past the line Riot Control, MTF Stealth operative and allow Wardens 

I agree with this It does make it a little bit fair but may I suggest one more thing. How about it may be allowed with CPT+ permission at any time. But should be allowed for a very specific and good reason. 

5 hours ago, Dragin said:

Allow me to suggest 

no

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 9/25/2020 at 2:14 PM, Dragin said:

Allow me to suggest 

Maybe only Wardens if partial or getting D-Class for a self breach since there so powerful but I like this if we're gonna end up keeping the line. 

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png