Armorkit adjustment - Denied

Ardo

What are you suggesting? - Armorkit adjustment

How would this change better the server? - i dont quite find the new buff on armorkit helpful also the armorkit still caps at 75 capacity after using it. so this is my another suggestion.

decrease armorkit give from 30 to 10

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -None

-Support

The armorkit just decides not to work sometimes, why would you nerf it even more.

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/- Support

I'm confused on which part you're dissatisfied with, the cap of armor, or how much it gives? 

If it's an issue with the max armor cap, which not ask for the cap to be increased slightly, to say 90 or so. If it's an issue with how much armor it gives out at a time, it would technically take even longer to fill someones armor, as the delay between armor applied is still the same, meaning you're giving less armor at 1/3rd the amount for the same time between. My input on this would be to rather make the armor a slow increase over time rather than a set amount at a time. The amount of armor given per second can be increased or decreased to fit and balance properly, but otherwise I feel like this could be a better alternative. But that is being said because I am unsure as to what you're upset about for the amor.

Edited by Consario

3 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

The armorkit just decides not to work sometimes, why would you nerf it even more.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 9/24/2020 at 6:57 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support 

Armorkit definitely should not only give 10 armor per tap, this would take ages to fix armor with. 

It caps at 75 now? It was 100 before... 🤔

It's pointless to give it a rework as it works perfectly fine

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator