096's Swep Damage - Accepted

Consario

What are you suggesting? -  I'm suggesting we increase the damage for 096's SWEP, currently it does jack shit to put it simply. For a monster that is meant to be feared and can tear a man apart with it's claws, it does little damage. 

How would this change better the server? -  Make 096 better to play, the times I play 096 it leads to me chasing after someone just TRYING to hit someone, and once I do hit them, the damage it does is just frustrating. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really, the only problem I can see are people being killed faster, but that what SHOULD happen when he's enraged. He should be able to tear someone apart. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Anyone who plays 096 or just enjoys playing SCPs in general

+support

The swep is so broken  atm you can stand still for 1 second laugh at 096  then start walking away you don't have to run just alt walk and he can't touch you XD  can't they edit 096 swep to be like 939 but with the shy guy sounds and rage 

Edited by Tweety

+Support, lets just make it an instant kill. its very frustrating for 096 players to not be able to hit anything.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 9/24/2020 at 4:27 AM, Phillers said:

+Support, lets just make it an instant kill. its very frustrating for 096 players to not be able to hit anything.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+ support

I highly doubt in lore that SCP-096 should be able to be stopped by

"slightly moving around its left and right side"

On 9/24/2020 at 1:36 AM, Gunther said:

Make it an instant kill because there is no surviving 096.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

I'm not sure about making it an instakill. 096 players are famed for hitting other people on accident due to bad hit reg... 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 9/24/2020 at 4:27 AM, Phillers said:

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer