Cog's Resignation

Cogs

First i must say, utility has been one of the best branches i've joined, I've met so many amazing people and im sorry im leaving, i simply have to focus on CI now, so here's my gamer list. also im still going to game nights

Gordan: *Squeak Squeak*

Andro: Fucking love this guy

Vindertech: The main reason i stayed longer, big squeaker, VINDERTECH FOR AMM!

Borealis: Aurora borealis at this time of year at this time of day in this part of the country localized entirely within your kitchen? I fucking love this guy, sorry for getting on your nerves those times, i really didn't mean it

Rock: Boulder

Cornbread: Darth bane best sith

Sparkle: Stood me up at the alter, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damien: Manager of Femboy hooters

Glenn: Sick dude, hope to talk to you more

Lew: Cringe

Doggo: Bad at TF2 nerd

AHOMS jack: Funnie pan go bonk

Lantard: CogTard > lantard

Crystal: :V

Good luck to all furture Utility members, and remember, always be Coggers

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Just now, Rektify said:

😞 Wait wha... what happened to mingy maynard.. 😞 

he will still be here

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

7 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

he will still be here

No, he is gone in my heart 😞 No utility cogs = no mingy maynard cog! They are one of the same! I AM HEARTBROKENN

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Dude you're now making me regret transferring to Utility, I play this server because of how great some of the people are, but its been nice

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Bruh. i came back after my internet went dead and went i returned you had to retired... well there only one thing to do                                                      GoodBye, U were a great command Member in Utility good luck on HCMD on CI":V :V :V"

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

Coggaroo, I know I'm late to the punch but frick you're a cool dude. Besides maybe Yourcat, you were my first friend on the sever. One born from slight spite, but one that can never be broken now.  We are after all BROOM BROTHERS!!! CI is lucky to have you, and I know you will make the branch great! (just don't forget your roots when you find yourself gunning down juniors and journymen)

• Like 1