Make it so that the armor kit works better - Accepted

pixalgamer99

What are you suggesting? - make it so the armor kit either gives 25 armor per click or 10 armor

How would this change better the server? - we can give the correct amount of armor instead of guessing and ending up going over the limit we are supposed to give their starting armor but it’s basically impossible too do that when it gives 15 per tick

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - none 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

+/-Support Meh, its not up to yall to know how much armor to give a person, its up to them to tell you when to stop and such,  but it would make the process go by faster i suppose

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

22 minutes ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

+/-Support Meh, its not up to yall to know how much armor to give a person, its up to them to tell you when to stop and such,  but it would make the process go by faster i suppose

I will say if you want to give personnel just a bit under their limit, that's perfectly okay. I recognize it is difficult to be exact and note this during trainings. It ultimately comes down to the personnel receiving the armor and your best judgement. IF it is possible to change it, lowering it to 10 will be best.

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

i thought it was limited to 100 anyways?

It is limited to 100 armor, but their SOP prohibits them from healing past the amount of armor that someone spawns with, for example the O9 GS who spawns with 15 or 25 armor. +support to making it heal 25 per click. 

6 hours ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

the armor kit max is 100, the way armor is coded in garry's mod is much different then HP and can't be more, pretty sure.
With buffing it to do 25 would be nice but idk if it can be done, if so I would love that.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• 4 weeks later...