Bundle both job packs with Platinum - Denied

Bread

11 hours ago, [GL] MR. SIR said:

If this does get accepted, what about people who have spent $25 on both job packs already? Do we get money back in credits because I have both job packs and platnium.

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 7/23/2020 at 5:27 AM, [GL] MR. SIR said:

If this does get accepted, what about people who have spent $25 on both job packs already? Do we get money back in credits because I have both job packs and platnium.

So have i,

+support dor the change

As a person who has plat currently i feel it was not worth it since i only get access to 343 and more XP but not much more than diamond

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

• Adds value to Platinum Rank, would inspire more people to get this rank
  • The MTF/SCP Job packs aren't really worth it on their own, imo

This could boost the rare SCPs getting played more too. We'd hopefully see more fireman, harpoon man, and bird man running around from this.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

3 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Adds value to Platinum Rank, would inspire more people to get this rank
  • The MTF/SCP Job packs aren't really worth it on their own, imo

This could boost the rare SCPs getting played more too. We'd hopefully see more fireman, harpoon man, and bird man running around from this.

Beanz has the right Idea full support from me.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:59 PM, SaltyGrim said:

+support I think this would be nice for people that want to buy plat but don't really have a good enough reason to.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• 3 weeks later...