Goodbye Gaminglight

Bird

Welp 

I guess this is it. I am leaving.. maybe not forever but for now I am gonna go. The reason I am leaving is because I am too busy like I have a job, I’m playing new games that I enjoy more, I’ve even started a relationship with someone. 

I’ve been playing Gaminglight for about a year now and it has truly been an amazing experience. This server has helped me so much over the time I played it, kinda like an escape from all the bad in my life. I’ve played other servers that were toxic and horrible (DM me for more info) servers to play on. Gaminglight has been the first that was good!

On that note it has been a fun ride

Goodbye! 

It's sad to see you go, you were a great member of the community.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Goodbye Bird. I will miss ya.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."