Sourg Warn Appeal- Denied

SourAY

Your In-game: Sourg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170413383

The admin's name in-game: Super Admin Mikey

The admin's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2093251557

Why do you think this warn was false:  Well I got arrested then waiting for cops i was walking back, backward by cliff houses and i was going to do a rp situation where I was going to jump. But walking backward i miss judge how far edge of cliff was and I accidentally fell off and it was my bad. 

Any extra information: I understand how it looked like fail RP that I intentionally fell off but it was my mistake.

-Support

(I am the staff member that issued you the warning)

I issued you a formal warning of FailRP due to you jumping off of the cliff while you were handcuffed. I also don't see why you would roleplay a situation where you would jump off anyway.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Warn is valid 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

- Support

• Reasons above, Valid Warning 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Warn is valid 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

23 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

(I am the staff member that issued you the warning)

I issued you a formal warning of FailRP due to you jumping off of the cliff while you were handcuffed. I also don't see why you would roleplay a situation where you would jump off anyway.