Hau False Warn- Denied

Hau

Your In-game: Hau

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:500052602

The admin's name in-game: Alpha

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Alpha

What warning did you receive: Propminge

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198960370932/screenshots/

Why do you think this warn was false: This warn is a bit old but I was procrastinating this dunno why. But I was in a car with my friend and I and we got stuck in the rivene so instead of waiting for a admin for 2-3 minutes I decide that prop pushing it out is faster than getting a admin and adding a admin to a buddy list. So it worked right? The wheel was apparently now stuck underground (the tire wasn't popped) so I decide to give it another push and then out of no where Alpha just grabbed me and warned me for prop minge and let me go on my way.

Any extra information: N/A sorry for late appeal?

Hau you doing 

17 minutes ago, Cole B said:

I would like to hear @[GL] Alpha version of the story before I say a +support or -Support 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

I do not remeber this but I think this is the situation where the guy was by ravine and I saw you pushing his car and I went up to the owner of the car and go are you allowing him to do this and he said no so I asked him if he wanted you warned if this was not the same case I do not remeber it that well

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

16 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

i'm going to give a - support for this because we don't have evidence of this and in this case its a "he said she said" situation.

No evidence soz

That bald Aussie Guy

Ha in one of these screenshots I’m in it

6357BD46-7A96-4CB4-87B9-D0CA15B5E0D6.thumb.png.dfe84e9909b04423c4d559047e786960.png

neither + or - support. He said she said situation

i think people pushing Their cars like that while out of RP should be acceptable. I never warn people who do this, besides verbally. 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

1 hour ago, Keuka said:

Ha in one of these screenshots I’m in it

6357BD46-7A96-4CB4-87B9-D0CA15B5E0D6.thumb.png.dfe84e9909b04423c4d559047e786960.png

neither + or - support. He said she said situation

i think people pushing Their cars like that while out of RP should be acceptable. I never warn people who do this, besides verbally. 

What does that screen prove or show 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

- Support

-Not a whole lot of evidence to show 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 5/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, TheJayden said:

-Support

Lack of evidence 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4