The admin's name in-game:

Rico

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:

RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Photo posted

Why do you think this warn was false:

Admin did his own sit and warned me for no reason pulled a gun on the officer and he tryed to tase me and arrest me i shoot him and that's when he warned me

Any extra information:

False Warn

• Like 1

I was Driving around with a LCPL, a truck driver came and rammed into both of our vehicles and sent us flying across the map, then attempted to park and hide in a base. I went over to put the driver in handcuffs. Tim then comes over and starts yelling at us that I cannot arrest the truck driver and saying RDA. He was not part of the scene nor were they in the same family. The LCPL attempted to put him in cuffs while I was dealing with the other truck driver. I don't know his reasoning but it does not matter right now, as Tim's response was to pull out a AK and mow down the LCPL. This is the rule infraction for which he was warned.  Tim is a truck driver which is a neutral faction, cannot be murdering someone because he feels it was RDA. To continue the situation, I was putting the other truck driver in my car and he starts to run over to me, I taze him and he pulls out a AK and then proceeds to murder me, as a truck driver, no adverts. Not that a advert would matter as you cant jailbreak or murder as a truck driver nor can you do that for someone not in the family.

Tim if you felt RDA was the case then a RDA admin report should have been opened not pulling out a AK.

-Rico

Proof From Logs : https://pasteboard.co/J5VLHqe.png

Mar was the initial truck driver

Tim was the instigating truck driver

Rico was SRT

Blockboy was a LCPL

Edited by RicoTheGoat

+- support  isn't a false  warn but staff member might have taken there own sit by mistake  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

12 minutes ago, Hannah said:

+- support  isn't a false  warn but staff member might have taken there own sit by mistake  

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

5 hours ago, Hannah said:

If it is what it sounds like it is a justified warn but you took your own sit.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

+Support, this is a false warn

Im sorry but I have to be realistic here, you handled your own sit. Yes he was in the complete wrong but 2 wrongs do not make a right. You should have called staff and let someone else deal with that. Doing something like this can make GamingLight and the staff team look really bad, which is never a good thing,

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Wait this has me 100% confused. He handled his own sit yes, but were you off or on the admin job @RicoTheGoat ? 

I ask because I know sometimes, some staff lower than admin have warned off duty (its rare but does happen) 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

7 minutes ago, Timmycas2 said:

He never went on duty he did it off duty

Alright, that’s extremely against the staff handbook. Only admins+ are allowed to warn off duty. Since there is no real evidence of the warn off duty (unless you or someone else has a screen shot ect ect.) there’s really nothing I can say in terms of -/+ support. However , smt can check the logs and see if this is true. you also have the choice to turn this into a staff report, doing this would get Rico delth with on a staff side and also get your warn looked at. 
if these allegations you are saying are true this situation, has turned into a staff member abusing his powers. 

now I’m not going off any words here I’m simply just saying, if Timmy says these things are true I feel the warn should be looked at more thoroughly. 
as for @RicoTheGoat could you please shed some light, on what happened were you off duty ect.  

if you want to get the post moved to a staff report you could, post this in the correct section. Or you could ask a forum diplomat to move it. 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, Keuka said:

Im sorry but I have to be realistic here, you handled your own sit. Yes he was in the complete wrong but 2 wrongs do not make a right. You should have called staff and let someone else deal with that. Doing something like this can make GamingLight and the staff team look really bad, which is never a good thing,

Technically this was not my own sit as I warned him for RDM of the LCPL... not for the FEAR RP involved with me

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

Alright, that’s extremely against the staff handbook. Only admins+ are allowed to warn off duty. Since there is no real evidence of the warn off duty (unless you or someone else has a screen shot ect ect.) there’s really nothing I can say in terms of -/+ support. However , smt can check the logs and see if this is true. you also have the choice to turn this into a staff report, doing this would get Rico delth with on a staff side and also get your warn looked at. 
if these allegations you are saying are true this situation, has turned into a staff member abusing his powers. 

now I’m not going off any words here I’m simply just saying, if Timmy says these things are true I feel the warn should be looked at more thoroughly. 
as for @RicoTheGoat could you please shed some light, on what happened were you off duty ect.  

if you want to get the post moved to a staff report you could, post this in the correct section. Or you could ask a forum diplomat to move it. 

My actions were performed after I switched onto administration

@Keuka@[GL] Game Theorist@Max Holland

Edited by RicoTheGoat

+SUPPORT

T-Mods have no right to warn anyone off duty (I found out later that you were off duty when this person was warned from sources other than this post). 

It seems pretty clear to me that not only did you take your own sit, but you WARNED someone OFF DUTY as a T-MOD. 

Personally, I say remove the warn and have Rico dealt with. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

@~ vσxιs ~Well that is he said she said. I thought I switched to the admin job. Regardless of who your source was. Also I did NOT take my own sit, He was warned for the actions that I watched him take. He RDM a cop in front of me. He was not warned for anything involved between me and him.

But cant argue with facts, looks like  I did indeed make a mistake and did not warn him before switching. I do believe the warn to be valid though.

https://i.imgur.com/0qZvvU1.png

Edited by RicoTheGoat

https://i.imgur.com/0qZvvU1.png

See how your name is GREEN when the person was warned? IF you were on staff, your name would have been PINK. 

So you 100% warned this person off duty. 

• Head Admin

-Support

While the warning is valid in the sense there was a rule infraction, I also do feel that a staff report is required (unless SMT sees this and takes action otherwise). 

So to be clear; -Support on the the warn appeal, however +Support on the staff report (if one is made).

9 hours ago, Max Holland said:

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 4/28/2020 at 4:49 PM, Hannah said:

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

While the warning is valid in the sense there was a rule infraction, I also do feel that a staff report is required (unless SMT sees this and takes action otherwise). 

So to be clear; -Support on the the warn appeal, however +Support on the staff report (if one is made).

I agree with both statements made.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

1 hour ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

I will like to take this to a staff report I will be getting it up soon unless you guys do it on your end I have 2 warns and I'm trying to clear them 

If I can get it removed with out staff report that will be better if not I will and can make it 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:01 PM, Keuka said:

Im sorry but I have to be realistic here, you handled your own sit. Yes he was in the complete wrong but 2 wrongs do not make a right. You should have called staff and let someone else deal with that.