reasarcher blacklist appeal

Mcconnell

Steam Name: Mcconnell

Ingame Name: Vegas

SteamID:76561198860655735

Job Blacklisted From: Reasarcher

Reason for the Job Blacklist: i incinerated a d class 

Dispute: i just started playing when it happend and didint take the job seriously if i can get another chanse it whoud mean a lot 

What is there to justify here? 
You burned a d class which is clear violation of the SOP and MOTD

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

What is there to justify here? 
You burned a d class which is clear violation of the SOP and MOTD

-Support

-support but in red

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Really up to research cmd. But

+/-support

- no real effort in dispute

+ but I'm all up for second chances (better not blow it)

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, Mcconnell said:

i know it was wrong but i just started playing and didint take the game seriously  i just want a second chanse

that was the one thing i did i was goin by the book all the time i never minged i just screwed up once

I mean, if you take it seriously the first time around, why should we believe this time will be any different?

2 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Really up to research cmd. But

+/-support

- no real effort in dispute

+ but I'm all up for second chances (better not blow it)

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• Rookieblue changed the title to reasarcher blacklist appeal
  • Hoovy locked this topic