Rocco Rex

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

N/A

What warning did you receive:

Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

1464893255_roccofalsewarn.PNG.6bc2cf26a77c480fb3d822bd62346e2d.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false / Any extra information 

Rocco Rex warned me for "failrp" even though i was afk and hadn't moved so they dragged me all the way down to the police station but he told me i was warned for not complying(when i came back and pmed him), then he proceeded to break the rules in the motd and jail me for 10 years after i was revived. Made a report and probably the same person claimed the report just to ignore it and not tp. Then got gimped and muted for saying no admin will take my report in ooc. Rocco rex also made me sell my door to our base even though we were basing there just because all of us got jailed and couldnt be at the base so he called it abandoned (owner of the base had to go so the entrance got deleted, still had props inside as well as our ped family base sign up) . If the warn is legit just wondering why i have or no one else i was talking to never been warned or even threatened to be warned for being afk. Someone else also left when all of us died came back around the same time no warn?

(Copied from general, sorry for posting in wrong section) 

I had been spectating members of PED when I could. Yall got busted for something (bank that time?). Others complied, you didnt. You got jailed for 10 instead of 8 because you committed another crime after getting revived, you resisted. The 8 year max is for anything you did before revival. Fight after and you can get more time. Also, I didnt jail you. Reports were ignored because I told you what happened. You were gimped and muted because you kept arguing in OOC after being told to drop it multiple times. Your base was empty and had been empty, as you yourself said, since the other guy had left, which was a while. You had literally 1 door owned so someone came in, set up shop in the empty building, then saw you owned a door when he was buying doors, thus why you had to sell the one door. 

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

1 minute ago, Rocco_Rex said:

I had been spectating members of PED when I could. Yall got busted for something (bank that time?). Others complied, you didnt. You got jailed for 10 instead of 8 because you committed another crime after getting revived, you resisted. The 8 year max is for anything you did before revival. Fight after and you can get more time. Also, I didnt jail you. Reports were ignored because I told you what happened. You were gimped and muted because you kept arguing in OOC after being told to drop it multiple times. Your base was empty and had been empty, as you yourself said, since the other guy had left, which was a while. You had literally 1 door owned so someone came in, set up shop in the empty building, then saw you owned a door when he was buying doors, thus why you had to sell the one door. 

-Support

1 minute ago, Rocco_Rex said:

You almost made 4+ sits in admin, which is very annoying to staff on or off duty, and you were running around while gimped still minging. -Support 

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

7 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

-Support

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:
1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

You almost made 4+ sits in admin, which is very annoying to staff on or off duty, and you were running around while gimped still minging. -Support 

Also no evidence. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-Support ^

• Dislike 1

- Support

You dont have any evidences against roco.  And knowing roco he is a very well respected staff member of this community, Not only that but he is a dual staff which means he is a super good staff member and loved so it is hard for me to believe that roco would just false warn and break MOTD.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin