343's 'Puppet Master' ability added to the MOTD - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I want to see 343's ability to "leak or lie to MTF, SCPs, or CI about the locations of other SCPs, CI, or MTF." added to the 343 section of the MOTD. I already created a bug report for this 3 months ago that was noted but never changed, so I'm making a suggestion this time.

Why should we add it? - People usually head to 343's section if they want to know what his rules are, so if this isn't in there, it makes it harder for staff to verify if this is allowed or not.

What are the advantages of having this? - Avoids any problems verifying the rule and lets people know they can do this also.

Who is it mainly for? - 343

Links to any content -

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

Pretty self explanatory. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

Yay! More fun things for me to do when im bored and want to play 343 

(Tysm gunther youve given me more things to have fun with on 343, i may resort to more lying though cuz im naturally good at it.)

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+ support 

really should just be added to the flavour text.

As for the MOTD is mostly to State what you can do for the state what you can't do.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

10 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Makes it more possible to RP as 343 without worrying if you're breaking the rules or metagaming

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Makes it more possible to RP as 343 without worrying if you're breaking the rules or metagaming

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 4/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, Doggo0 said:

If it was accepted you should've posted it in bug reports. +Support anyway though.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg