SEC JFTO SGT Gass - False micspam warn

NetworkParadox

Your In-game: Zeta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455778278

The admin's name in-game: SEC JFTO SGT Gass

The admin's steam name (If you know it): NB/A

What warning did you receive: Micspam & Jailtime

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.0e597ad69a3433442c715a25b2fed0e3.pngimage.thumb.png.79546cf521bfa43c4afbe25293be383e.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was running as a Class-D, when I died I screamed instinctively out of fear and heat of the moment for about 1-2 seconds. This Security Sergeant thought it would be valid to flag off security, flag onto staff, and warn me for doing this. Then after he returned me, as I was going back to my gameplay, he brought me back and put me in Jail for 300 seconds for no reason. 

Any extra information: 

Edited by NetworkParadox

-Support

The fact you have two mic spam related doesn't seem to a coincidence, however that's not part of my reasoning but it should be known.
There's no proof provided that shows he hopped off the job to deal with you. 
From what Gasss said, you moved your mic closer than blared into it after you died, that's mic spam.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ If someone yells it can be interpreted as mic spam but really it's probably just him getting jump scared 

- But i agree with the admin due to previous misconduct with micspam  

There is no evidence in general so i am sorry dude but for now i cant plus support this.

Edited by Dragin
Change of mind

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

19 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support

The fact you have two mic spam related doesn't seem to a coincidence, however that's not part of my reasoning but it should be known.
From what Gasss said, you moved your mic closer than blared into it after you died, that's mic spam.

-Support

Also you need to add your steam-id

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

18 hours ago, October said:

-support

you’re free to scream, but if you activate your mic and bring it real close to your mouth then that’s mic spam. It’s even more of mic spam if you scream after you die.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support

He probboally DID yell when he got scared while he was alive, Distance can be a problem of Mic Delay showingg he yelled AFTER he died when on his side he may have done it before, also IF he flagged off Job onto staff to deal with you it is Taking his own sit if i am correct.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

4 hours ago, Gasss said:

Key word here is "probably". Theres no video evidence so his statements cant be backed up due to the fact that I have contradicted his statements.

Except your contradictions are wrong, and you handled the situation poorly. 

I didn't "bring (my) mic closer to (my) mouth". I'm a very loud person, I talk and scream loudly because it's how I am. I didn't grab my mic and shove it down my throat, it was at normal distance and I never touched it.

Also, another big thing, you returned me then 30 seconds later, brought me back and said "yea no i change my mind your gonna be jailed for 300 seconds" for absolutely no reason in the middle of my RP. Me screaming out of being jumpscared should in no way constitute a 300 second jailtime in the corner of a staff room.

You have a history of Micspam, and a 300 second jail is fine is a fair punishment. Also Staff's Discretion on a punishment. Just beacuse you think you shouldn't have been jailed doesn't mean Gass can;t jail you.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 4/22/2020 at 12:54 PM, NetworkParadox said:

This Security Sergeant thought it would be valid to flag off security, flag onto staff, and warn me for doing this.

Do you have any proof of this?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 4/22/2020 at 5:23 PM, Gunther said:

-Support

Until sufficient evidence is provided that he hopped off of the job to deal with the situation himself, I am going to have to deny my support to the warn appeal, however if this can be proven in the Admin Suite by somebody and that proof is provided, my standing may be subject to change. 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Accepted

@NetworkParadox To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"