Should I get trial moderator?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get trial moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Gordan

What is your steam name?: GordanFreeman2020

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:200603404

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been a staff member on a PoliceRP server for a month.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around march 29th

What date did you make your forums account? March 31st

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 01593222179_Screenshot(51).thumb.png.6a74c5705095e5ccc7023822f1f958b3.png

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am a developer for a PoliceRP server (starforge networks) but I do not think that counts as staff because I do not deal with the staff side of things AT ALL.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve this rank because I have previous experienced with ULX when I used to be staff on another server. I am also a developer for another server so I can help with the technical side of things. I am also a part of the researcher team and I do not plan on leaving this server at all. I am great at listening to both sides of the story and listen to both sides equally I do not discriminate. I am also extremely active as I am on everyday. I am also good at diffusing situations. I had to calm down to Junior Researchers in an argument because command was not on at the time.  I am also really into this community. I am on the forums daily. Overall I think I would be a great choice for the staff team and I hope you will all think the same!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try calming them down. If that does not work then I will gag them and try calming them down again. If that does not work then I will just give them a formal warning then call admin+ to come over and ban them for 5 days. If they do calm down then I will hear their side of the story and if they are found guilty of Mass RDM them I will give them a formal warning and a warning for staff diss. Then, I will call an admin+ to ban them for 5 days. I will remain respectful through all of this and will act professionally

Edited by GordanFreeman2020

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+/- developer on another server.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-Support

The application is pretty good but Developing for another server does count, sorry. Plus, I myself haven't actually seen you in game before but that could just be me. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+/-Support

I have seen you in-game and you are dedicated to the server, but you are fairly new to the server, plus being a developer for another community is a downside.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

9 hours ago, Novah said:

-Support

The application is pretty good but Developing for another server does count, sorry. Plus, I myself haven't actually seen you in game before but that could just be me. 

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

1 hour ago, pixelated pancakes said:

-Support

- support 
i like the application and you could benefit the server with the knowledge you would give us/share, but like novah said you are a developer from another server which can lead to your downfall due to the fact that you cannot be staff here if you are staff in a different community.

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

On 4/20/2020 at 8:56 AM, Novah said:

-Support

Not very professional in my opinion in RP generally 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 4/19/2020 at 10:26 PM, Novah said:

-Support

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/20/2020 at 2:56 PM, Gasss said:

-Support

Dev for another server

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

- Support (I would love to +Support but I can't because you are a dev for another server, sorry)

+ 0 Warns

+ I have seen you on

+ Has been staff before

- Is a dev for another server (IMO is still staff for another server)

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

I see that because I am deving for another server I can not be staff here. I will just quit developing for another server and re-apply in a week once this gets denied. I thank you all for your opinion whether good or bad!

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."