New rule with tasers - Denied

Dredgen

+ SUPPORT

If you have a taser on an individual, say in a foot pursuit, or in general, if you've HAD your taser on the individual and they decide to pull a M4 out on safety, then YES OFC/PD/Law Enforcement should still be able to utilize the NON LETHAL Force to PREVENT LETHAL Force. 

On 4/21/2020 at 9:50 PM, ColeSoft Grey said:

+ Support

Cops Taser Rush IRL if its what they are holding - 

If I have a taser out and they pull a gun Im going to use whats in my hands then back up and let them shoot me a few times before I can pull out my own gun

Major + Support

Returning soon 

+ Support

On 4/22/2020 at 3:50 AM, ColeSoft Grey said:

+ Support

Cops Taser Rush IRL if its what they are holding - 

If I have a taser out and they pull a gun Im going to use whats in my hands then back up and let them shoot me a few times before I can pull out my own gun

• Like 1

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

3 hours ago, Gasss said:

-Support

I dont fear for my life when I see a tazer

I don't think you understand the point of this suggestion, but alrighty pal. 

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

6 hours ago, Gasss said:

-Support

I dont fear for my life when I see a tazer

wot

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

On 4/18/2020 at 1:04 AM, Hannah said:

+support irl a cop would use anything in his hands to stop the suspect 

but to a extent like if its a active shoot out you should run up to the person and taze them but if they quick draw a firearm then it should be allowed

Edited by 100% Frost

8 hours ago, 100% Frost said:

but to a extent like if its a active shoot out you should run up to the person and taze them but if they quick draw a firearm then it should be allowed

Def not only if the person quick draws 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 4/18/2020 at 4:36 PM, richp90xxx said:

From what I understand, the point of the suggestion is if you are already pointing a tazer at a suspect (who is unarmed), and THEN they pull the gun out (still while you point a tazer at them), carrying through and tazing them should not count as a tazer rush. In this instance, it would be more dangerous for the officer to put away the tazer and cycle through his inventory to get his gun and risk dying all for a following that rule. I believe that either FEAR RP should apply to tazers as well and not just lethal weapons such as if you have a tazer pointed at an unarmed suspect they should not be allowed to pull out a gun or make it so that the situation listed above is not considered a tazer rush. But overall 

+MASSIVE Support 

This is very annoying at times, some people abuse the system and when they are running and relize they are about to be tazed and arrested, they pull a gun out and try to get police to kill them instead so they dont go to jail. This suggestion can fix that. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/29/2020 at 2:50 AM, SupremeLord Kami said:

-Support

Criminals would just have no chance of fighting back, and would really make the server boring. This is only makes government's job easier, and ruin RP revolving a normal shootout.

If you think it would make rp "boring" I'm sorry, but when we have crims jumping out of their car pulling an AK or Negev out of their ass makes it "boring" for PD. It brings more realism, and would make crims think about their decisions and actually think of strategy's around it, and again. It would only apply if you already have a taser drawn on them, if the crim already has a gun out a taser cant be used. 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

54 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

If you think it would make rp "boring" I'm sorry, but when we have crims jumping out of their car pulling an AK or Negev out of their ass makes it "boring" for PD. It brings more realism, and would make crims think about their decisions and actually think of strategy's around it, and again. It would only apply if you already have a taser drawn on them, if the crim already has a gun out a taser cant be used. 

i love this point js  it does add realism and some ways  it could stop rdm    when all you are doing is just detaining the suspect   but i really understand where  supermelord is coming  from  this is a semi-serous  rp server and way back than we had this tazing rush rule  and  trust me people freaked the fuck out about it  for months 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+MAJOR SUPPORT

I have had experiences where I go to taze someone and right as I do it they take a gun out and they get tazed with a gun out, and to avoid getting in trouble for tazer rushing, I would always let them become untazed and then it will end in a shootout, when the only reason I tazed them was because they didnt have a gun out, but since the timing was off I am supposed to get a warn for tazer rush. I think I understand where Dredgen is coming from with this through similar experience. 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I feel this will be really hard to enforce and might cause some issues in the future. This will still be looked at in the future though. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor