1. 1. Should I become MAJ?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Major (MAJ)

In-Game Name: CPT Tonto 1L78

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157391243

Current Rank: Captain (CPT)

How long have you been in your current rank?: 11 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: Central Daylight Time (CDT)

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Throughout my time as a Captain in PD Low Command I feel I have learned so much along the way of my Low Command Career from not only current command members but retired ones as well my reputation on the server is extremely good and I feel that I have also been pretty active recently which is why I have decided to take a further step in PD Command and apply for Major. I feel that by becoming a Major I can contribute even further to the PD by going above and beyond and giving 100% of myself and my abilities to make PD amazing. I understand that I’ve had my far ups and downs and I have learned from my previous mistakes which have made me a better Command member. Being Captain and being a part of Low Command was one of the best decisions I’ve made and I have loved every minute of it and I strive to not let anyone down and to further better myself and officers of this amazing Police Department. If I do become Major I will continue to give 100% of myself and make PD better. Being MAJ means you are given the responsibility to promote people up to MSGT and you are aloud to go undercover in unmarked vehicles I feel I am extremely ready to take on this responsibility as I have learned so much from other Majors which have taught me a lot about what the rank does and other things.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

• Like 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

Major +support

- active

-mature

-been CPT for a awhile 

- nice

-deserves it

- great application

- good role model 

yes just yes

-LT Springs 1L40

• Like 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

3 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

nice guy

active 

mature 

good app

long time cpt 

deserves major 

good luck ~ CPT Max Holland 1L32

Could use a little more time as CPT 😉

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ Support

-Active
-Mature
-Good at his job
-Good App

Good luck Tonto!

Edited by Asuka
  • Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

10 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+Support

+ Active
+ Always in TS
+ Mature
+ More than enough time as CPT

I'm kinda surprised you did not put this up sooner Tonto..

Either way, good luck!

• Like 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 |