New Shock Job Internal Affairs

logan_leggs

Job Name: Shock Internal Affairs/Investigator 

Model Path: Steam Workshop link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707437157&searchtext=STAR+WARS+red+stormtrooper 

Weapon Kit: weapon_twist__dc15_side_arm_stun AND guigui_handcuffs, Arrest and unarrest baton as well as Stun baton 

Health: 250

Armor: 150

Description (Optional): 

Shock Trooper: Internal Affairs

Internal affairs will be a more passive class for Shock on the ISD. Whenever anyone calls shock the Internal Affairs (IA) will respond. They will arrive on scene and if the situation needs an arrest they will call a regular shock down to arrest the person. They will work under the Internal Affairs Leader (IAL) and the IAL will work under VCMDR+. IA can help with ISB and High Naval if requested.

I will have an SOP written up by the end of the week as well for this class!

Model edit: First few comments have been addressed very small size and will stand out in a crowd. Really need something new in shock to keep people interested!

Edited by logan_leggs

+/- Not a huge fan of the playermodels but they dont look too bad, After talking with you it does seem like something new is needed but it still seems like it will just be an extra step for arresting someone

Edited by WiN

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

On 4/12/2020 at 3:22 PM, WiN said:

+/- Not a huge fan of the playermodels but they dont look too bad, After talking with you it does seem like something new is needed but it still seems like it will just be an extra step for arresting someone

Edited by RJ_

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

2 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support the playermodel pack you found is 221 MB, a reasonable size for a playermodel pack is like 20-30 MB. Also I just dont really find this needed...

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

You sure these the right models? Good Idea but I think you need a different model.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support 

Shock needs a morale boost and this will definatly help. This will bring alot of interest to new players seeing this, and I feel it would be fun to play.

Note : Model That was talked about in the first few comments where addressed, and now instead of a huge pack there is now only a 16 MB pack, its nothing pretty but its just meant to stand out in a crowd. 

Edited by MickeyTheMouse

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

7 hours ago, WiN said:

-Support the playermodel pack you found is 221 MB, a reasonable size for a playermodel pack is like 20-30 MB. Also I just dont really find this needed...

Also it sounds like ISB.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

10 hours ago, MickeyTheMouse said:

+Support 

Shock needs a morale boost and this will definatly help. This will bring alot of interest to new players seeing this, and I feel it would be fun to play.

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

+Support

+Great Idea

+Addes More RP 

+Gives Shock more to do

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 4/12/2020 at 4:38 PM, MickeyTheMouse said:

Player model is not 221 MB it is now 16.  Model was changed..

Please dont use this quote, as it does not relate anymore to the current model. 

23 hours ago, Pooders said:

dude literally become a ST and paint your self red if you want these models XD
-Support way to big 

Read above text, Files are 16 MB not 221, he mentioned that before

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-SUPPORT

Sorry this idea was denied when I was grand moff due to they don't want ISB jobs IF, DT and agent Kallus are meant to do this job due to they are ISB and I think it would be better in Naval, DT or IF due to they are ISB and It doesn't make sense for shock to have a ISB role due to they are a shock Battalion not handling affairs like this. 

don't get me wrong its a good idea but I would be better in other battalions due to lore wise and it makes sense to go to a battalion that is ISB already.

-Inferno Squad Iden Versio IF1

Edited by jackrhyssull