Utility spawn revamp - Accepted

HammerJack1 24/7

What you want to see? - Revamping the utility spawn to just be better

Why should we add it? - I've had talks to Technicians recently and a fair few dislike the current spawn they have. I personally feel bad for them since Research got a great spawn in this update and i wanted to be vocal about this since Utility is a fairly important role within RP and they honestly deserve a better spawn.

What are the advantages of having this? - Utility will have a better place to stay in during certain events or defcons and this would be a large advantage considering this is where All utility hang out during most of their time here. The place just needs to be improved so anyone in utility can enjoy it better.

Who is it mainly for? - Utility

Links to any content - Example of what you could add to make it better

image.thumb.png.0c1decef8a104259f1a02c586a37e46d.png

If you somehow like the current state of the Utility spawn, you can add this to the top parts although i'd prefer you'd think of a way to revamp their bunks so it's better

image.thumb.png.b979480a54d3b61e0af49099f8ae1cba.png

This is a little unrelated but i'd love to see this room be accessible for random use. only said this here since it's right by Utility's spawn

+Support

Utility does need better bunks. Possibly add something to their bunks that serve some little RP too.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

As a senior technician, I feel like the bunks are quite suffocating, especially with the new update. Researchers walk in to perform tests in the Safe/Euclid non-sentient  SCPs, restricting us to our small spawn area. I think incorporating that inaccessible upper level with our spawns would be a great idea. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 4/8/2020 at 10:48 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Utility does need better bunks. Possibly add something to their bunks that serve some little RP too.

2 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

As a senior technician, I feel like the bunks are quite suffocating, especially with the new update. Researchers walk in to perform tests in the Safe/Euclid non-sentient  SCPs, restricting us to our small spawn area. I think incorporating that inaccessible upper level with our spawns would be a great idea. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

• 2 weeks later...