• no!

In-Game Name:LT Burboon 1L48

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:202333210

Current Rank:LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:1 month

What timezone are you in?:MST

How many Warns do you have?:3

Why should you be promoted (800 words Minimum):

Why should Burboon Be Captain?Well, I believe there are five reasons why. Firstly, I care about our department and I feel as captain I can improve it even more. Secondly, I am ready for the responsibility as captain. Thirdly, I am active within our department and I feel I can put that activity into bettering our department and our supervisors. Fourthly, I want to help the future lieutenants to better themselves to be our future command. Lastly, I think I am mature enough to be captain. For these reasons and many more, I hope you consider me as captain for our amazing department.

I care about our department. I think it is the best department within the entire server. As captain, I feel I would be able to improve it more. I think I could do this by showing our future supervisors how to train and preparing them for their supervisor role before sending them to be a supervisor. Secondly, As captain, I would like to help better the small things to improve on. Lastly, I would like to bring more of an RP environment to our department and as Captain, I think I could better do that. These are just a few things I think I could do as Captain to better our amazing department.

I feel ready for the responsibility as Captain. I have learned very much as a lieutenant and the responsibility that comes with it. I think in that time I have learned how to be more responsible in my decisions. I know that there is a greater responsibility and I know how I must act as a captain. I think I have shown in my time as LT I can handle that responsibility. I have been within our department for nearly six months and I have learned so much from my fellow and old command members from how meetings work, being a command member, what you are held to and what you are supposed to do as a command member. These people have helped shape me into the person I am now and have helped guide me into bettering our department and myself. I feel I am ready for the responsibility as Captain and all of the decisions, choices, and anything else that comes with it.

I am active within our department and I feel I can put that activity into bettering our department and our supervisors. I am usually on the server for a total of about 20 hours a week. I use much of this time in our department to help our department and fellow officers. I know as Captain I will be more in charge of seeing the future supervisors of our department and I know that comes with a lot of responsibility. I think as Captain I could find the potential in some of our corporals and bringing them to the supervisors they can be. I do not mean just mass promoting people so we have more supervisors but so the people that know they can handle it and exceed as supervisors can get there. I think as captain I could also better our amazing department. I would do this by trying to fix the small things that are keeping us just below the reach of being an even better department. I also would like to personally try and better as many officers as I can.

I want to help the future lieutenants to better themselves to be our future command. I know as Captain that I am a mentor to lieutenants. I want to help our future lieutenants to be our future command and our future mentors to Lieutenants. I hope as Captain I can help Lieutenants to be some of the best there has been. I also want to personally help and better each future lieutenant. I believe Lieutenants are our department's biggest rank. They are the face of our department as well as the people who will eventually be running it. I think Captains are there to help make sure those lieutenants know what they are doing and how to do it.

I think I am mature and ready for Captain. I have been on the server for a long time. In this time I have learned a lot about what it means to be a command member.I have also learned that as a command member you are expected to be one of the most mature people in the department. I know how to be a mature and competent command member and leader.

I believe there are five reasons why I should be chosen as the next Captain of our department. Firstly, I care about our department and I feel as captain I can improve it even more. Secondly, I am ready for the responsibility as captain. Thirdly, I am active within our department and I feel I can put that activity into bettering our department and our supervisors. Fourthly, I want to help the future lieutenants to better themselves to be our future command. Lastly, I think I am mature enough to be a captain. I hope that you see these reasons as to why I should be your future Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):yes

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Major +Support

Has been an LT for a sufficient amount of time

Active

Mature

Oustanding application

A great person in general

~~~

"800 words minimum"; very "cash-money" of you. I wish you the best of luck!

Utetwo

P.S: I don't know if it's a requirement, but I would put a poll on this.

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

14 minutes ago, utetwo said:

Major +Support

Active

Mature

Oustanding application

~~~

Utetwo

+support 

Good luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

47 minutes ago, utetwo said:

Major +Support

Active

Mature

Oustanding application

~~~

Utetwo

+Support

Could spend a bit more time as LT

Poll much?

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, utetwo said:

Major +Support

Active

Mature

Oustanding application

~~~

Utetwo

+++++ Support

13 hours ago, utetwo said:

Major +Support

Active

Mature

Oustanding application

~~~

Utetwo

Could spend a bit more time as LT 😉

-Goodluck Burboon 

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

Active 

Amazing application (830 words)

Amazing person 

Been LT for ages.

Ditto to what Max had said; Burboon is one of the most active LTs I've seen and is always willing to help. 

Good luck Burboon!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 2/24/2020 at 7:56 PM, utetwo said:

Major +Support

Active

Mature

Oustanding application

~~~

Utetwo

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4