Do you like the current map?

Bird

Do you like the map?: I do like the map.

Why do you like or dislike the map?: I like this map because of how city-like it is. There are lots of interesting places and things to do. The map is large.

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: I truly can't think of anything I would change.

I miss Truenorth a lot though :((

spacer.png

On 2/23/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jayden said:

Do you like the map?: I do like the map.

Why do you like or dislike the map?: I like this map because of how city-like it is. There are lots of interesting places and things to do. The map is large.

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: I truly can't think of anything I would change.

I miss Truenorth a lot though :((

I do miss truenorth

Do you like the map?: Not really

Why do you like or dislike the map?: It’s just boring 

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: the bend behind car dealer that leads up to Taco Bell is very annoying, outskirts really doesn’t have much to offer as opposed to the one on true north.

Do you like the map?: Not my favorite, but I can live with it

Why do you like or dislike the map?: Even though it is a "custom" map it is still just Rockford. I really want to see the highway map get added.

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: The size. Too small, no matter what you want to do, there is ALWAYS some sort of government right around the corner.

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

Do you like the map?: Yes

Why do you like or dislike the map?: This is the map that I started the server on, Lots of nostalgia and I feel like it has a good balance between outskirts, City, Industrial and suburbs

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: Nothing. it's wonderful

• Head Admin

Do you like the map?: Oh i love it

Why do you like or dislike the map?: I like it because there is lots of memories i had from when we were on it before truenorth 

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: i would change nothing 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Do you like the map?:  I dislike it a lot 

Why do you like or dislike the map?: I dont like this map because there is 5 tac departments placed on a small map and they are to close to everything  And That Kinda Ruins Role Play. Car Chases  on this map are rarely even fun as how small it  is and easy to get spotted  Not Only That Legit every Other Server Uses Rockford is it isn't that  unique , my only likes about this map is the memory's i had 

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: i would want to add more places to go i know there are Rockford Maps what are way bigger Than This Tiny Thing  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Do you like the map?: Its ok

Why do you like or dislike the map?: I personally like the idea of it, but theres not enough room, especially considering we have PD, State, 5 Tac Units. And Truenorth was just so much bigger, with so many places to hide

If you can change one thing about the map what would it be?: Eh nothin really.

Signature.png