Even out CC/CE - Denied

Phillers

What you want to see? -  For the weapons that Containment Cleaners and Containment Engineers get to be made the same, as of current the CC's spawn in with a Berreta Pistol, while the CE's spawn in with a MP5SD SMG. Not only that, but they also get capable Melee weapons, (I understand that the SledgeHammer/Abrasive Saw are not the best, but still, CC's dont get anything in the form of a melee) I would like to see both of the jobs getting the same weapon, and that weapon being one suited to the job : A Shotgun. 

Both CC's/CE's often have to work in tight places, with not much space to move around, as of such a shotgun would be rather beneficial to both jobs, but i do understand that shotguns may be a bit much, so i would be happy enough to just see them both having the same weapons.

Why should we add it? - Simply said, CC's and CE's have the same dangers in their jobs. They both work in the HCZ, they both have to deal with a rouge D-Class trying to shank them in HCZ, or a Breached SCP, and its simply unfair that CC's have to buy their weapons from the armory to be able to put a dent in anything,  while CE's spawn in with a capable weapon.

What are the advantages of having this? - Would make the CC/CE jobs more fair/Balanced. 

Who is it mainly for? - Containment Cleaners / Containment Engineers.

Links to any content - N/A

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, BadAimSam said:

CCs can buy shotguns, and both jobs are outfitted for very different jobs

-support

Not sure why the containment engineer has a mp5 since they would have the least amount of things to combat. I still dont see much of a reason to give containment cleaner a mp5 as their job is to clean not gun down dclass or SCPs. I think you guys could possibly need a better secondary but SMGs just seem a little overboard for the job.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

While I appreciate your initiative, this would be something to talk to your Department Low Command / High Command about before you make a forums post. We have a weaponry guideline in place where only Department Head+ are allowes to use shotguns, which would have been explained to you.

Cheers,

Director of Utility Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 10/23/2019 at 12:42 AM, Hoovy said:

While I appreciate your initiative, this would be something to talk to your Department Low Command / High Command about before you make a forums post. We have a weaponry guideline in place where only Department Head+ are allowes to use shotguns, which would have been explained to you.

Cheers,

Director of Utility Hoovy

DoU has spoken. That's all I need to hear. -Support.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif