Staff report for Theodore

Kiddo

Your In-game: Security RCF CPL Kiddo

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149945280/

The admin's name in-game:RND AR Theodore AR05

The admin's steam name (If you know it):I don't know it.

What did the admin do:So long story short I got in a sit with the trial moderator for the reason that I rdmed some d boys , I got reported by Skarlet (idk who skarlet is) so she/he was saying that I killed the d boys on the fence and on top of the green wall at the D Upper without giving them a warning (next to the RP line).I said yes I did kill them but I'm allowed to kill the d boys (on the fence/ little wall ) without giving them a warning and they were disrespecting me saying curse words (fuc* you , the security is so shi*t , go f**k yourself) , and then I told him that one of the MTF told me that "you can kill them without giving them a warning its your choice" and another staff member said the same thing , Theodore then went to Jakob and asked if i he teached me about this ( keep in mind that I never said which admin told me about this  and that I'm not sure what they were talking about P.S. i don't know who Jakub is) he comes back and he says "that im getting warned for lying to staff" I NEVER SAID WHO TOLD ME ABOUT THIS bc it happened 3 days ago i forget his name he just went to a random admin and asked him.And after that he was keep saying that I'm lying and didn't listen to me.I got warned for GUESS WHAT  I got warned for "FAILRP" idk when i failed rp but ok and "Lying to stuff" and i didn't get warned for RDM.After the sit I talked with Deputy Chief of security MadViking and he said that I'm allowed to kill d boys on the fence or on the little wall without giving them a warning.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):Untitled.png.7630cda302e7f3fe648139b931978aee.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Should start listening what other people say and not want to end the sit faster.

Any extra information: I just want my warned deleted bc i done nothing wrong.

I was in the SIT for 10 minutes with him, he told me 5 stories all of them congregating each other, then started liying about other staff telling him he was aloud to kill D-Class without warning who were on top of other D-Class heads or on the wall.(After all that he said it wasnt the Senior mod that it was MTF which I also asked them and they never said a thing) So I decided to warn him for liying about the other staff and for the Fail RP he had been doing. Edit - I spoke with madviking and Mad said he spoke with him after and he said he had told him he could without warning if their on top of the fence, not the small wall or heads. 

Edited by TheeReaper

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

I didn't tell you 5 diferent story's i told you only 1 and that was about that I got teached from a MTF and a admin that i can kill the d boys on the fence or little wall without a warning.And you didn't even warn me for what a did.

3 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

I didn't tell you 5 diferent story's i told you only 1 and that was about that I got teached from a MTF and a admin that i can kill the d boys on the fence or little wall without a warning.And you didn't even warn me for what a did.

You were warned for lying to staff and warned for Fail RP, you were lying because I spoke to the Admins who were on, and the MTF, I spoke to all of them and not one of them said a word to you. The Fail RP warn was for the fact that you were not giving warnings to the D-Class before killing them. 

Edited by TheeReaper
Fixing my sentence

Did I ever say which staff told me about that? NO , so all you did is go and ask a random senior admin . And what you say that I did it's not fail rp is RDM.

You can ask MadViking that I'm allowed to shoot d boys on the fence or wall without giving them a warning.

2 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

Did I ever say which staff told me about that? NO , so all you did is go and ask a random senior admin . And what you say that I did it's not fail rp is RDM.

I went to every SM and Staff who was on, not one spoke to you, and before you say he could have got off, you had just started doing what the warn was for, Fail RP and Lying to staff. 

Edited by TheeReaper

Then why did I get warned? Lying to staff ?? I did say that i don't remember his name and it happened 3 days ago you just asked those who were online on the server and that's only Jakob , "FAIL RP" I'm allowed to not give warning when the class d are on the fence / little wall .

And i did say they were saying to go and fuck my self so i had another reason to shot them.

Edited by Kiddo

2 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

Then why did I get warned? Lying to staff ?? I did say that i don't remember his name and it happened 3 days ago you just asked those who were online on the server and that's only Jakob , "FAIL RP" I'm allowed to not give warning when the class d are on the fence / little wall .

Negative, You never said when it happend, however you did say you didn't know his name, that's why I went to every staff who was on.  @Catsro @Jakub

Edited by TheeReaper

-Support I honestly dont know who told you this but it should be pretty obvious from an rp point and ooc point that you always give the d class a warning before terminating them. A higher up on gensec can say if im wrong but im almost certain that is the case. I believe that the staff in question shouldve warned you for rdm but otherwise nothing else should really come of this. Check your facts buddy

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

Kyle , the thing is that i've seen Nu-7 killing them when they are on the fence or on top of other class d heads without giving them a warning, and i asked one of them and he said its my choice if i want to give them a warning or not

4 minutes ago, Kiddo said:

I'm pretty sure i did mention it but you went to every staff online you say?? I'm sorry but you only went to Jacob

I was in T.S With catsro and Jakub was the only SM on, that why I went to him first, but after him, you could have been wrong thats why I asked @Catsro

Edited by TheeReaper

1 minute ago, Kiddo said:

Kyle , the thing is that i've seen Nu-7 killing them when they are on the fence or on top of other class d heads without giving them a warning, and i asked one of them and he said its my choice if i want to give them a warning or not

I would like to know his rank

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

Please Stop Arguing.

-Support it’s your story against his and, Staff are quite trusted. Also, sorry to hear your RP was interrupted but, in cases like this, the staff member would have to get the WHOLE story and when you change it around. It’s looks like you are lying.

If you feel this warning is false, please appeal it in the Report Centre 

~Charlie

Ik that staff are quite trusted and I mostly have no chances on anyone in here believing in me cause its normal  who would believe in a 16 yr kid that it's saying that he did nothing wrong . I just feel like i'm am not at fault im not saying that Theodore is at fault he was only doing his job but I told the truth I got told that I don't have to warn them before killing them. I feel wierd being accused of lying to the staff I was only telling the truth.

And about killing them on the fence or when they are on top of other class d heads I was doing what I learned.I talked with a higher up in GenSec and he said that im allowed to kill them if they are on the fence or on other class d without a warning.

I just don't want to be knows as the one that's lying to staff it feels to be less trustfull.

If possible I want the "lying to staff " to be removed i didn't lie to staff in any way I don't want to waste anyone's time here .And im sorry Theodore for making a staff report for you I just feelt angry atm bc I was telling the truth but you didn't believe me . It feels really bad when someone dosen't believe when you are telling the truth.

And I still want to know why are the Nu-7 allowed to shoot without a warning.

Edited by Kiddo

• th3 locked this topic