Super Admin - Friendly Steve - Application

Friendly Steve

Should Friendly Steve be on the Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Friendly Steve be on the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Application Format:

Name : Friendly Steve

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:23939222

How old are you? : 23 on June 12th! ?

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Super Admin

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 390 USD

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 9 Months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I know them very well (if we are talking about MOTD rules) other than that I have read over the Event Team rules and have a basic understanding.

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I believe I can bring a fun and excellent attitude to Event Teams events. In the past before an Event Team was in place often late at night I would host unofficial mini events for the members on the server and I always tried to be as creative as possible so everyone involved would have fun. I understand there are rules set for specific event types now for the ranks involved, so I would follow those and still attempt to make the event as successful and fun for everyone involved. I have a weird schedule (rotating schedule between days, evenings and nights) so I can be on to host some late night events if we aren't at the cap for events per day/week. This would allow other players in different time zones to get to participate in events where as they would be sleeping/in school or whatever they need to do in life when events in the day are being hosted.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 0

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : Events have always been a thing I enjoyed hosting and participating in. Its something that I strongly believe strengthens a server as well as keep players on the server for a longer period of time due to the excitement events can bring. As mentioned in the what I can bring to an event team I would like to highlight my attitude as I like to think of myself as a very caring and fun individual and this can easily translate into an Event team member ensuring that the participants are having a fun time in the event that is currently being hosted. I would try to my best to be in every event possible as I believe it to be an amazing use of staffs time to help out and to ultimately in a way give back to the community and show them that staff/event team members care about the players having fun and that we want the players to enjoy their time on Gaminglight.

Thank you for reading, 

Friendly Steve

Edited by Friendly Steve