City Ordinances Removal - Accepted

shut up blanke

What you want to see? - The removal of the mayor rules, dark rp addon, city ordinances

I know it's such a small thing, and you can just easily get rid of it by pressing F2 but I think it's best removed. There is no government in the game anyways, and when the mayor rules are there and I join the game, I am automatically reminded this is a darkrp type server. Sometimes, when I don't get rid of it and I look at it in the middle of rp, it just ruins my immersion. Like, in the foundation while researching and I just see the rules for a dark rp city. I know this sounds really stupid for such a small feature which could be disabled with a single key and wasn't probably even meant to get put in the game but this is how I feel and I bet other people feel this way too.

Why should we add it? - n/a

What are the advantages of having this? - If new people join the game, they won't think right off the bat "oh, another strict dark rp server with heavily enforced rules"

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - n/a

+ Support
as someone who tries to get immersed in the rp as much as possible this just bugs the hell out of me to see it there and just makes me think if this bugs me as much as it does others if not more then someone is just gonna leave because of how it ruins there immersion and how it bugs the hell out of them to not have a clear screen clear of nonessential stuff!