The Gaming Goats event team app 4th|Im sorry

The Gaming Goat

Should i be forgiven and accepted back into the event team?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Event Team again

Name: The Gaming Goat

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183269254

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9 you can ask me about an scp in site 05 and ill tell you alot about it (not the job pack scps I don't know anything about them)

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I do have experience as an event team planner in this server actually I was kicked off for good reasons 

How Active are you?:  Very Active im on almost every day

How many warns do you have?: 1 for swearing and NSFW Chat (i was toxic that day but im not really toxic alot)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well, there are not many good reasons sadly but I have come to ask for forgiveness I was a terrible event Team member I didn't listen I abused my powers but mainly I was confused on what I should have been doing but that's, not an excuse.  Coming back I have learned from my ways I know everything I have done and I know exactly what to do if im accepted and I know exactly what not to do I have experience and I have many many event ideas and it just angers me that im most likely not going to be part of event team in this server. Im wasn't mature but igneous himself said I have learned from my mistakes and I think I have. It's debatable on whether I should be accepted or not.  But once again I have learned from my ways and im coming back begging the good people of Gaming light Event Team to accept me back.         Im sorry and I hope you can forgive me for my mistakes and misdeeds

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I could create would be a facility overrun event were CI would take over the facility by rushing in with military grade armor weaponry and technology Class D would be with them possibly too gensec would get there own buffs by having a Anti CI unit for whoever wants to join (basically high armor and hp people with negevs and super slow speed) and if that fails then a juggernaut unit of MTF would come in and mow CI down basically a event that benefits everyone on the server oh and mb for not saying this but SCPs could also be let out fighting CI class D MTF and everyone

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is Scp-098 I like it because they are little crabs with sharp claws and I think if you boiled them they would taste good.

+Support

-Seems he has changed a lot since. I didn’t get the chance to see that he was in the event team but he certainly is a nice player by the time I met him

-Very apologetic, should be given a second chance

-Nice app

Good Luck

What happened to the goat man?

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

-Support 

- Has Shown in the past that you can't handle the rank

- You don't really tell why you want to be apart of Event Team

- The event seems really unbalanced and way too blown out and has no lore connected with it as if it were a bigger CI raid.

Summary -

From the past, you have shown you can't really handle the rank, yes I know people can change but it is your fourth time applying and you are very persistent with it. Some good points are that you are active in-game and on the forums but from your application points I have put up there that is the general reason why I am  -Supporting this application.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 5/4/2019 at 4:45 AM, Garlic said:

+Support

-Seems he has changed a lot since. I didn’t get the chance to see that he was in the event team but he certainly is a nice player by the time I met him

-Very apologetic, should be given a second chance

-Nice app

Good Luck

What happened to the goat man?

You seem like a really nice guy goat, i really hope you can join us and you can learn from your mistakes <3

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

• Manager
3 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support 

- Has Shown in the past that you can't handle the rank

- You don't really tell why you want to be apart of Event Team

- The event seems really unbalanced and way too blown out and has no lore connected with it as if it were a bigger CI raid.

Summary -

From the past, you have shown you can't really handle the rank, yes I know people can change but it is your fourth time applying and you are very persistent with it. Some good points are that you are active in-game and on the forums but from your application points I have put up there that is the general reason why I am  -Supporting this application.

Also you are really immature at times. For example fangirling over Zeeptin when we were doing the big event. I told you to stop mutiple times you kept going and even Jeffe was pissed off with what you did

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

- Support

- 9/10 Knowledge of the SCP lore does not equate to "you can ask me about an scp in site 05 and ill tell you alot about it" | 9/10 knowledge would mean you have a wide variety of knowledge about the actual lore of the Foundation (i.e things not on the server). 

- For the question "Why should we allow you to be a member of the Event Team?" you basically just posted an apologetic sob story and asked for us to take pity on you | This doesn't tell us why you should be accepted, just that  "im coming back begging the good people of Gaming light Event Team to accept me back"

- Writing conventions are atrocious and clearly not reviewed  before posting application

- The moment I read your event idea I immediately thought a couple of things:

• CI already have military grade gear and technology, just look at the heavies and infiltrators and beyond
  • We already have Anti CI Units... we call them the MTF units
  • Your failsafe is having the MTF come in and just massacre any CI left... that is unbalanced and ridiculous

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• th3 locked this topic