Smokes Mass Old Warn Removal

Smoke

Your In-game: Smoke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game: Steve on duty, BrycE King, Logann, Nathen on Duty, LT Eternity (ikr it was when he was a LT lol), Chad, Stackable, Ghostly, Taco, Freeze King

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM, Copbait FailRP, LTAP, Player Diss, RDM LTAP, Staff Diss Player Diss, Kidnap in spawn, RDM, FailRP, FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/0546971129e618373111486ecbe55d95

Why do you think this warn was false: These warns are not false, but I am appealing multiple old warns from when I was a HEAVY minge. These 10 warns are all 4+ months old and was when I had no intent to roleplay and I did not care about the community, I dont want to go too in depth but I have definitely changed since then and I actually care about the server and I have dedicated a lot of time out of my life every day towards the server so I am kindfully asking for a bit of a old warn wipe

Any extra information: I am appealing 10 warns from over 4 months ago

If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago. This repeats its self obviously. If you haven’t been warned in 3 months straight from your most recent warning, you can then appeal a warning from over one year ago. To get your warning removed from over one year ago, you must come talk to an SMT member in the teamspeak. For warnings that are older than 3 months, you can just appeal them on the forums. Any questions can come to me in the teamspeak!

If you have not received a warning in two weeks from your most recent warning, you can appeal 2 warnings from over three months old. If you have not received a warning in over 3 months, all warnings that are over one year old shall be removed. You must talk to a member of SMT to get these warnings removed, and you must be active in game.

22d65d43a7aae15aeb072bf14e09ff06.png.fca875125f910ed0a784036315fc24ef.png

Does not fulfill the necessary requirements to have those warns appealed/removed

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

17 minutes ago, th3 said:

22d65d43a7aae15aeb072bf14e09ff06.png.fca875125f910ed0a784036315fc24ef.png

Does not fulfill the necessary requirements to have those warns appealed/removed

Are you saying I can do this mass warn removal in 2 weeks from my most recent warn?

Ive seen other people make mass warn removals from months ago and it be accepted

Edited by Smoke

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 9:18 PM, Logan said:

- Support

you do not meet the requirement to appeal these warns. You need to go 3 months without being warned to appeal all warnings that are over a year old. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Fame locked this topic