Mockingbirds Event team app - Accepted

MockingBird

Name : Mockingbird/SWAT CPL Mockingbird XR07

Steam ID :  STEAM_0:1:90505289

How old are you? : 15 

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : senior moderator 

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : yes 80$

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : a week or so from 2 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? :  great very high  I know most if not all the rules

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : Now I am not the best with words but i will sure try. So what can i bring to the event team i can bring Alot I am very active in game im apart of swat and staff i get on every day. I am active on ts i'm a support member there so im on there daily even if i am playing a different game. I am very active on the forums i check it daily multiple times. Now you must be asking what does this do why would you say all of this well it is to show you I am super active! Not only am I active but I can get on when ever you want me to just discord me. I know almost if not all the rules so I think that is important when creating events. So all of that together is what I can bring to the event team Activity,Vass knowlege of the rules,availability.  

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 2 warns most recent was jan 31 here is proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1697818317

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) : Because I always wanted to be on the event team for policerp whenever they would make one and now they did! I think it would be really fun and help server activity I know Alot of people who are applying for the event team and I think i could work well with any one of them. I would like to make the community excited with events and increase player count because of the events or anything like that. I also would like to have more responsibility for the server right now I am ts support and staff on police role play but like I said i would like to have more responsibility on the server. And the reason for this is so I can help the server more because i really hope the server gets more active again like it used to. Basically it is so I can help the server more. Work with great members of this community. And make this server more active and better then it already is.

++ Mega Support

Really Active

Friendly

Really Creative

Great Staff work

Best Roleplayer

Deserves to be on the Team

Wish you luck hun!!!

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”