8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

Name: Conner Tyson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103370605 05:15

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Yes, I was a planner for countless social meetings and a fundraiser.

How Active are you?: Around 2.5 hours a day M/L

How many warns do you have?: 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

Because simply put, I love making events for people, am active and respectful, and I believe I would create an overall better environment on the server. In my opinion, it can sometimes be a bit boring doing the same old routine of having the CI raid MTF and having the dclass try to escape security. When people are bored, they search for something new to do. This can sometimes simply be switching to another class, however a lot of the time it’s breaking the rules to receive gratification quicker and more efficiently.

But events can fix that. They provide a new experience to the
game and shed light on new groups and SCPs that aren’t normally encountered or played as. There are of course more fun orientated events such as battle royale and team deathmatch, which are also fun and can fresh things up. Events are a great thing and I would love to be able to participate in the planning and the execution of events. I know that sometimes my idea of what a good event is won’t be what others think, and that’s ok. When I receive criticism, I won’t lash out or hold bitter resentment, but instead will take those words and use them to create a better event for the next time. I would also intend to include some of the more forgotten people, such as dclass and utility, however I would try to not take this too far and exclude the more mainstream groups from events.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An example of an event I would create would be the attack of the GOC. In this event there would be a set number of people that would be chosen for GOC depending on how much MTF and security is on. I would choose these people from either CI or MTF. In this event, the GOC would invade the foundation, hoping to destroy some of the many threat entities inside of it.

There would be specific ways to destroy specific SCPs. Some SCPs would just be killed by guns, like SCP 966 and SCP 49, however other SCPs would be destroyed with certain items or other SCPs. For example, SCP 173 would have to be destroyed by using a special hammer that the foundation has locked up. The GOC would then have to find the hammer in order to destroy SCP 173. Of course the foundation would also attempt to stop them. I haven’t figured out a destruction procedure for every single SCP, so some of this would depend on what SCPs are on, however I wouldn’t just want it to be a firing line on the SCPs and that’s it.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 939. I love SCP 939 because he reminds me of how humans hunt animals. SCP 939 mimics our voice, just how we mimic dear calls. SCP 939 also baffles our understanding of how life works, just how humans have technology that would baffle animals. SCP 939 is also red, which is my favorite color.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:49 PM, Coco1929 said:

+Support

- Good guy / Mature

-Great application

- Long time member

- Good Luck!

I think you would be a great addition to the Event Team

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic