Polar/Culinarys Director of Task Forces Application

Polar

Should I become the Heavy Containment Manager?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Manager?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2019 at 05:01 AM

Name: Polar
Branch: Nine-Tailed Fox (NTF)

Are you applying for Light or Heavy Manager: Heavy

How active are you now: On every day unless something stops me

Do you feel overly stressed with your current rank: Not at all, it takes a lot to get me stressed and even if I do get stressed I can work through it.

Why should you be picked for manager (250+ Words): The reason(s) that I should become the Heavy Containment Zone Manager are high, let us go through them. First off, I am one of the most active people on the server and I take much pride in that (I know I have no life). Secondly, I have the ability to try and solve things without a massive conflict and/or creating more problems, for example, when I attempt to stop people from arguing instead of escalating the situation, I say "lets calm down and try to understand the other person perspective." which in this case will definitely help a ways as some people cannot avoid conflict. Throughout the time I have played I have learned the entire map and I am making a map (with TOPlayz thanks ?). Not to mention that I have much tactical ability and the ability to lead, showing my ability for NTF commander and quick thinking. And of course, you may be wondering, "Why would I choose him over other people?", the simple answer (I'm the best jk) I have much experience with leading and many qualities that people find in me, I asked Bdogz what he thought of me, this was his response "Nice, Easy to talk to, Funny." which I have heard before. But Im now going to address what my weaknesses are with the position as, you cannot know a person's true self without exploring all aspects of them. One of my strengths is also one of my weaknesses, I can be too nice sometimes and don't have the heart to fail people, just a little plea will sometimes make me change my mind, I realize this isn't the best quality but have work on, I also overstep my boundaries with power, which thanks to some help with Carpenter has been mostly sorted out! Moving to my biggest qualities I think matter, preparation, and adaption. "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."- Benjamin Franklin. I have found that without preparation and structure everything falls apart, it is key to keep a plan together which in SCP is crucial. As the [REDACTED] have NTF for containment breaches and such issues. And finally, adaption, also a meaningful quality in this case, "The measure of intelligence is the ability to change."- Albert Einstein. As we have breaches and the situation changes we are forced to change along with it, a very important quality I learned from NTF, as this is a very common occurrence. So, you read my reasons why, I hope that this makes you understand how much I want this position but most of all make sure you share your opinions as I need to know what to improve on!

How are your leadership skills: In my opinion, very good (always room for improvement) as I do not just say "Hey you! Recontain 106 now!" I will say "Hey Knox! Can you go recontain 106?". But if I have to (Disrespect, Non-Compliance) I will command people like the first example.

How would you deal with 682 breach: As an NTF, I have had many experiences with this very scenario and how to deal with it, (Not to mention all SCP's) Step one: Lockdown, Step Two: Initiate DEFCON 2 (Not 3 because of the fact that 682 is "Hard to destroy") Step 3: Get MTF to the lockdown doors and be ready to move in,. Step 4: Have them move in, to tranq 682 after lifting the lockdown for a short period of time. Step 5: Have MTF move 682 back to its CC and recontain it. Step 6: Find out why 682 breached and/or who is responsible.

How would you deal with CI: Step 1: As before I would initiate lockdown due to the ability to split them up and cause disorder within the squadron of CI. Step 2: Call in MTF and GENSEC in order to take out the CI. Step 3: Move in the MTF and GENSEC taking down the CI.

What would you do on Defcon 3-1: Depending on the DEFCON I would do these following orders, 3 Have armed personnel (who know how to deal with the threat) patrol HCZ. DEFCON 2: Initiate an evacuation protocol to the safe room, and if required surface point (ruins). DEFCON 1: Check with a superadmin, have an MTF Commander/Site Admin authorize the warheads and evacuate personnel.

What would you do if a security SGT disrespected you/disobeyed orders: For the first diss, I would give them strike, if this behavior continues, I will strike them again and warn them if they do it again, they will be demoted. And then if done again, demote them.

What rank can you promote/demote up to: SGT of any branch

What rank can you strike: Fourth Highest Rank of any branch

Do you understand that the Site Admin+ can removed you from Site Administration if you breach the guidelines bad enough: Yes

Do you understand it is your job to do whatever it takes to keep what you know and the site a secret: Yes

Do you fully understand the guidelines: Yes

What changes would you make on how the zone you are applying for operates: Well for HCZ, I think a designated force for it would be a step in the right direction as, I notice the constant breaches due to CI and no preventative measures in place

Are there any changes to Site Administration guidelines you would make if you could: Nothing except change Site 19 to Site 05 (which doesnt exist), it fits the lore and feels like something found on the wiki.

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

Hi

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager

Just read my opnion

-Support

From making that -/+ Support from Knox I have been thinking that both of you shouldn't get the spot cause NTF currently NEED Command you have a MAJ that is on LOA you have a VCMDR that is on staff and we have you I don't know where you are. So as I said you guys need to get NTF more active and make a difference before going into LCZ or HCZ Manager.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support You and Polar shouldn't get the spot cause NTF currently NEED Command you have a MAJ that is on LOA you have a VCMDR that is on staff and we have you I don't know where you are. So as I said you guys need to get NTF more active and make a difference before going into LCZ or HCZ Manager.

(Stole from Nimo thanks : D)

Still a good leader and commander though

+/- Support

• Good Leader
  • Good Personality
  • Active
  • Decent Application
  • NTF Needs Command, and Needs You

Overall, you are a great guy, with great characteristics, but with the current state of the NTF, I think your skills would be of more use to them, then to Site Administration. Good Luck!

im going to say this again, NTF is not like Nu7 or A1. people have to pay money. Key word money because most people dont want to spend it on a game. asking people to donate is not cool at all. NTF right now has been getting new players, and they have been Active. just don't based it on just that.

Edited by Knox

4 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+/- Support

• Good Leader
  • Good Personality
  • Active
  • Decent Application
  • NTF Needs Command, and Needs You

Overall, you are a great guy, with great characteristics, but with the current state of the NTF, I think your skills would be of more use to them, then to Site Administration. Good Luck!

The thing is with NTF, I can’t expand on it, at least not until I get permission from Carp to allow non donators. But I don’t think that will happen, overall I did what I wanted to do, but now I need to go higher and make more of an impact

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

1 minute ago, Culinary said:

The thing is with NTF, I can’t expand on it, at least not until I get permission from Carp to allow non donators. But I don’t think that will happen, overall I did what I wanted to do, but now I need to go higher and make more of an impact

Ask carp to make it so that people could also tryout if they are in nu-7

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Igneous changed the title to Polar/Culinarys Director of Task Forces Application
14 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-Support You and Polar shouldn't get the spot cause NTF currently NEED Command you have a MAJ that is on LOA you have a VCMDR that is on staff and we have you I don't know where you are. So as I said you guys need to get NTF more active and make a difference before going into LCZ or HCZ Manager.

(Stole from Nimo thanks : D)

Still a good leader and commander though

Funny how all of you are saying We need command - I find this funny as your command is also applying - Seems to me like a plug to shift attention away from his Application when the same situation can be said for you so that you guy's can Gain Ground.

And last I checked why the hell are other applicants Voting on other applicants pages 

That's an obvious flaw Other applicants shouldn't be able to Post on others nor should you be allowed to up or down vote...

NTF Master Sentinel - Crimzon

Edited by CrimzonEmpire

40 minutes ago, CrimzonEmpire said:

Funny how all of you are saying We need command - I find this funny as your command is also applying - Seems to me like a plug to shift attention away from his Application when the same situation can be said for you so that you guy's can Gain Ground.

And last I checked why the hell are other applicants Voting on other applicants pages 

That's an obvious flaw Other applicants shouldn't be able to Post on others nor should you be allowed to up or down vote...

NTF Master Sentinel - Crimzon

Unless they applied for LCZ... also lets not argue on this post. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

YEs please.