2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Alpha Be Support

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Alpha

Steam Name:  (GL) Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158575448

Are you a Moderator+? Yes Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Time i am on team speak usually in jmt and smt offices

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? MST Mountain Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join support so i can help out more in team speak. I always have free time in TS so i can use that free time and help new players get the tags that they need. I have always wanted to help out in ts in any way i can and this is my chance to do that by becoming support. If i become support i will always be in ts and even more if i get support because that gives me another thing to do than just talk with people  I will almost always be in TS at-least 5 hours a day. I Would act very professional and always make sure they are satisfied . I can be very useful with giving tags and helping members of this community. I feel like i am a great fit for support a Support team member would let me help others in more ways. I can also be able to interact with the community more and meet some new people on the team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? i would make sure every one has the tags they need and that they are satisfied with their time on gaming light and think wow i like this sever. i would respect each and every person i help and people i talk to casually. i would always be on if any help is needed to new players or anyone at all. You can count on me to make the right decisions and be mature

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello welcome to gaminlight, my name is alpha what is the issue that you have?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes i have

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

-/+ Support

In your application you don't provide a lot of detail in the question "How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?" I don't feel like one line is good enough when you have to handle a wide range of situations as a Support Member.

Also "How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?" Your answer to this seems a little rushed and lacking. Perhaps provide a reworded statement to answer it, also fixing some spelling errors (not that those matter).

~th3~ Support+

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 2/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, th3 said:

-/+ Support

In your application you don't provide a lot of detail in the question "How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?" I don't feel like one line is good enough when you have to handle a wide range of situations as a Support Member.

Also "How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?" Your answer to this seems a little rushed and lacking. Perhaps provide a reworded statement to answer it, also fixing some spelling errors (not that those matter).

~th3~ Support+

Agreed. While I do believe you are active a lot on the TS, this application isn’t the best. 

Good luck though!

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:31 PM, th3 said:

-/+ Support

~th3~ Support+

Decent app

I have to agree. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic