FBI Allowed To Interrogate Longer - Denied

Helix

What you want to see? -  FBI Allowed to Hold Suspects Longer then 30 Minutes

Why should we add it? -  It would allow more RP For FBI and allow them to do there job properly 

What are the advantages of having this? - Better RP For the server

Who is it mainly for? - FBI

Links to any content - N/A

Sure, better RP for the server.

But would you really expect someone to accept the fact that they are going to be held for interrogation for more than 30 minutes? I don't think so. 30 minutes is already a long time, I think they would just leave the server or not cooperate at all.

Neutral

22 minutes ago, Dane said:

But would you really expect someone to accept the fact that they are going to be held for interrogation for more than 30 minutes? I don't think so. 30 minutes is already a long time, I think they would just leave the server or not cooperate at all.

Neutral

^ agreed, but with this said I feel if they are fine with it then we should be allowed to

2 hours ago, Dane said:

Neutral

I would say 15-30 max

5 hours ago, Felix said:

-Support 

That’s way too long

Yeah I currently have no warns on the server, and I'd rather take an LTAP warn than listen to some FBI ramble to me for 30 minutes only to be put into jail afterward. I'm all for more RP and whatnot, but there's a pretty thin line between "Fun Roleplay" and "Useless realism" that this would cross. 

I love being questioned and stuff by FBI or PD for the RP, but after like 5-10 minutes I get bored, the FBI/PD get bored, and any other suspects get bored. 

-support 

I guess you can keep em there for 30 minutes then let them out because they've already been there for way past there sentences if they've complied so why? also cruel as hell this aint real life you know also as one person said

2 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

Yeah I currently have no warns on the server, and I'd rather take an LTAP warn than listen to some FBI ramble to me for 30 minutes only to be put into jail afterward. I'm all for more RP and whatnot, but there's a pretty thin line between "Fun Roleplay" and "Useless realism" that this would cross. 

I love being questioned and stuff by FBI or PD for the RP, but after like 5-10 minutes I get bored, the FBI/PD get bored, and any other suspects get bored. 

I'd rather get an LTAP warn then sit there for 30 minutes because RP

• 4 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017