Late Introduction/ New name

Wolfgangg

Hello folks,

Whether you know me or not I am a very big fan of Gaminglight PoilceRP. I get on around 2-3 hours a day and have a been an on and off player on this community for a few years now. My career on Gaminglight started way back on the old MilitaryRP, I mean like when it used to be a Pakistani darkRP. Back when there were no whitelists and people would weld couches to cars and there was somehow still a functioning town between a normally large scale 24/7 battle. After taking a break from Garry’s Mod, It was a year later that I found that Gaminglight made a PoliceRP server and I was ecstatic, I loved going on CityRPs and other free roam roleplay servers but they could never keep a steady amount of players so I came here. For most of my time on this server, which is probably around two years because I was hesitant to make a forums account at the time, I always played as a criminal. The thought of having to go to training alone bored the hell out of me, but recently I decided that in order for me to keep enjoying the server it was time for a change. I am now a Sergeant in the Police Department and a low ranking BSI Investigator and I am having more fun than I thought I would ever have. That's also why I am writing this post, as of today I am officially changing my name to Wolfgang, inspired by Sense8  the Netflix TV show. I believe that with a new name comes a new chance to inspire and change oneself for the better, I have used Agustus Jones for many years now and I am afraid that not all of my time with that name was satisfactory. I am hoping that with this name will come a new professional outlook on my duties as a PD Sergeant, BSI member and overall player on the server.

Anyway, enough about that, I am a 17-year-old planning on applying to several business schools come this fall, to study business law and get drunk off my ass as much as possible. I would say I am probably one of the most attractive men in the country, with my absolutely chiseled body and insanely gorgeous looks I am a dead ringer. It is also easy to say that in real life I am pretty introverted, I stick to myself most of the time and tend to use video games as a way to escape reality. In a world where everyone is constantly using technology to attempt to enhance their self-esteem by putting others down or by posing, I would rather be here with you guys laughing in Teamspeak and in-game instead.

Finally, I want to thank all of you for making my time on the server so fantastic, I hope to see all of you in-game!

-Wolfgang

Edited by Agustus Jones

Welcome to a magical place we call gaming light its filled with grown men who haven't seen the sun in years and a god damn hard working staff team with a idiot called danny muller on it

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Bread locked this topic