• No (Leave Comment)

In-Game Name: Jakeee

Steam Name: [GL] Jakeee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112102376

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? GMT +1

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Support Team as i believe in helping people, i like to understand peoples problems and solve them in an efficient way. I have good listening and communication skills which is key for a position like this. I am active on the TeamSpeak everyday, i'm on teamspeak for around 5-6 hours a day. I have has past experience in this role as Support Staff and really enjoyed the aspect of helping people. Also i have noticed a few times in the morning there are people waiting in the "Requesting TeamSpeak/Website Tags" and there is nobody online to assist them so i believe i would be a great candidate for this role due to my timezone.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am able to learn and adapt which is necessary for any role/job and i'm able to take criticism to improve. I am a quick problem solver therefore i would be perfect for this role. I am able to stay calm and patient whilst dealing with people. I am a kind a friendly person that loves to meet and talk to new people. I am able to listen and understand someones problem and come up with a quick answer quickly and efficiently.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start by introducing myself "Hello my name is Jake with the GamingLight Support Team, How are you" i would wait for their reply and continue "What is the problem today" i would then come up with a quick solution to their problem and assist them any way that i can. After solving their problem I would ask "Is there anything else i can help you with?" If no i would end and say "Have a good day!".

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Jakeee

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Active in TS.
  • Mature and professional.
  • Application is well made.
  • Friendly staff member.
  • Knows what he is doing.

Jake deserves a chance on being a Support staff. Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 9/10/2018 at 6:37 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Active in TS.
  • Mature and professional.
  • Application is well made.
  • Friendly staff member.
  • Knows what he is doing.

Jake deserves a chance on being a Support staff. Best of luck!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Fame locked this topic