EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS.

Finch

So firstly, this is not an official message, secondly, this is getting ridiculous.

Along with the address from SMT regarding targeting, please be completely aware; SMT can only act on things if it is reported. Most of the time, it will require evidence - otherwise, just go quietly let someone know to keep an eye on someone. Along with that, if you see something, speak up, stand up. Be an upstander, not a bystander. Don't let members of our community suffer, even though the server is for mature audiences, users must and I mean must make some attempt to compensate for younger players. Firstly, watch the way you speak with them, watch your language and mind the curse words, treat them as they want - if they're being spastic, just walk away - be the bigger person and same goes for younger members in our community. 

Sometimes its best to walk away from shitty and dodgy situations. I'm sure myself and various other members in this community can agree this is getting beyond stupid and needs to stop. I know for an absolute fact that the tolerance for this is going to little to nothing. If you want to be blatantly disrespectful to anyone here, people like  Nimo, RyanTheEpicGuy, Zayn, Jake Croft; for anything; age, religion, skin tone, appearance, weight or anything then you may as well be talking shit to me. Trust me, be the bigger person and you'll get the respect you desire. Respect and trust is a privilege, not a right, you don't start with it. Some people might be okay with it if you get closer to them but don't start out in the server calling people names cause you think its funny. I mean, I called valk a homeless carrier pigeon with a peg on his nose and I got a spanking for that so like. Just watch the way you speak to people. It's so easy for a little thing to develop into a much larger problem. People are offing themselves, fasting unnecessarily, destroying themselves... All because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut and show some damn respect.

-

Finch.

If this is to be hidden, I respectfully ask that it only be hidden by diplomats higher than SA on any service.

@Snarlax @Zeeptin

Edited by Finch
  • Thanks 3

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Ok so before I joined this server like 1 month ago I was EXTREMELY toxic but whilst switching from the old community I used to play in to GamingLight I realised that if I just be respectful to people you will get MUCH MUCH MUCH further... I REPEAT MUCH further and I wish I learnt this at a much younger age but that is another reason why PC gaming is so awesome. You meet so many different cultures, you meet people in bad situations in life and I personally have met many people who have felt like their life is worthless and meaningless but after all them Online experiences it made me the person I am today and if I wasn't in PC gaming right now I believe that I would be much different and I also believe that my school grades would be much lower because back in the day I used to be naughty in school and basically not care about being in school but in the past year I have grew the F up and realised that I am in my very last year of school and whatever grades I get will choose what jobs I can get. I genuinely believe if you become an Online gamer, be respectful and mature that you will go so far in life.

@Finch Awesome post man, respect is VITAL in life and this is a good message to the users of the community ?

3 hours ago, Felix said:

I completely agree. SMT can only do something if it’s reported. Don’t magically think it will go away by not doing anything

^^

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
29 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

If you see/hear something, say something basically 

Tell us what the problem is and we will, to the best of our ability, help you guys out.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

This shit need to stop. It’s to the point where people should just be perm banned. But really, say something when it happens. Dont sit on the sodelines and watch, stand up for the person getting bullied.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Zeeptin said:

Forums rules - "Use the @ feature to tag staff in posts. - Warn/Ban"

I really don’t know why people ignore the forum rules. Guess they forgot they are there

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

That why I reported you Finch in the first place. And the situation about Zayn and RyantheEpicGuy are massive difference than any situation you just described.

And About Valk omg he deserves every little means words that get to him because he is a bully himself and everybody knows that. Other than that, everybody better get some kind of recording software. There is no excuse anymore these days. Recording software has very little impact on performance unless you on only CPU which is unplayable for Garry mods anyway.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Finch said:

You clearly don't understand that flaming persons who have been banned is still against the rules and disrespectful. Get off your high horse Kim.

Also, if you aren't agreeing to what I'm saying, I'm going to assume you're with the assholes that are causing people grief.

Imma quote this and let people and yourself see the irony what you just said.

And where did I say I disagree with you. Indirectly, I agreed with you and thus I and others reported you when you were nothing but a bully toward a lot people as LT or did you suddenly forgot that? That why your attitude changed a bit. Let me define bully for you " a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. " And that what you exactly did.  And, it great you change your attitude but you better read carefully next time and have a better attitude next time.

The situation about Zayn he got banned for temporary for staff dissing and spamming. Then he used alt account to go back into gaminglight which is then a perma ban.

The situation about RyanTheEpicGuy he never got banned but exaggerated minor situations onto himself. I'm ok with Ryan but he did this to himself.

People like yourself in this community don't understand the difference between opinion and disrespect shows clearly you have a lot to learn in life.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 7:38 AM, [GL] Tom said:

Ok so before I joined this server like 1 month ago I was EXTREMELY toxic but whilst switching from the old community I used to play in to GamingLight I realised that if I just be respectful to people you will get MUCH MUCH MUCH further... I REPEAT MUCH further and I wish I learnt this at a much younger age but that is another reason why PC gaming is so awesome. You meet so many different cultures, you meet people in bad situations in life and I personally have met many people who have felt like their life is worthless and meaningless but after all them Online experiences it made me the person I am today and if I wasn't in PC gaming right now I believe that I would be much different and I also believe that my school grades would be much lower because back in the day I used to be naughty in school and basically not care about being in school but in the past year I have grew the F up and realised that I am in my very last year of school and whatever grades I get will choose what jobs I can get. I genuinely believe if you become an Online gamer, be respectful and mature that you will go so far in life.

@Finch Awesome post man, respect is VITAL in life and this is a good message to the users of the community ?

• Bread locked this topic