8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tom get Support?

• Yes (Include Reason)
    • No (Include Reason)

In-Game Name:  Tom

Steam Name: [GL] Tom

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:57956057

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday (As soon as I log on) (Weekdays = 5-6hrs | Weekends = 8-12hrs

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?  GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would love to join the Support team because I think I am generally good with people due to my good communication skills and listening skills; I also enjoy helping people out even if it is just giving someone a teamspeak rank or answering a few questions (etc). Another reason why I want to join support team is because I have personally noticed at around 6AM-3PM there is not many support staff online to help out users in-need and I want to change that. In-conclusion I think that I am fit enough to become Support Staff and I can ensure that I will have great activity all day, everyday.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  In my opinion I am very cooperative and understanding in the vast majority of situations, therefore the cooler I can deal with a situation the much more efficient I will be in the long run and it will also make the Support team look good. I also belive that my competence to learn and to be the best me possible will affect the Support staff repuation since because I always try to become the best me, makes me try to be as nice as possible even when sometimes it can be difficult.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would start with introducing myself (Telling them my name) then I would almost instantly move on to asking them what their problem is; after finding out their problem I would try to seek out the best possible solution. after helping them with there initial problem I would then proceed onto asking if there is anything else they need help with, after that I would give them their farewells (Saying goodbye, etc.) then to conclude the situation I would finally move them out.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

22 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• TS activity is pretty decent.
  • Mature and professional.
  • Application is decent.

Overall, Tom deserves a chance on being a Support Staff. Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic