John Chip TrialMod App

Chip Chip

What is your in-game name?:

What is your steam name?:

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:36053275

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Im currently head of staff on another community right now but they dont require me to be on alot only like 5 times a month, so I will still be very active on server like I have been, Another was co-owner on friends server and promoted to owner when he left. I was moderator on NWA networks for awhile but demoted for inactivity but at the time my house was flooded so I was stressed and didnt want to play games.  Another time I was staff was on my other friends server I was moderator but the server shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Probaly about 2016 I think I took a break from gaming  because of school reasons, I then came back about 2 months ago

What date did you make your forums account? july 9th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? none

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 NLR

Have you donated?no

What rank are you applying for?tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

Timezone: est

Permission (Admin+ need this):tmod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) MY first reason would be a I have the exp, also friendly to players but have got ina argument before but not like other players I control and make it more like a debate kind of, meaning I can control how I talk to people in a argument and keep calm. Another reason I like to go on duty its one on things I like to do so I would be really active as staff and hopefully a good staff aswell. Another reason is, going back to my exp I know what to do in most situations and know how to respond to certain people, and I have really good listening skills so I can tell when someone is having a bad day or something like that and what tone I need to use. Another reason you should hire me is there is not that much stuff that get on duty anymore so I can help staff that do get on so they dont get over tasked.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?I would keep my temper calm and try to calm them down if it would not work I would mute/gag and explain whats going on why im gonna do this and such, then I would give them another chance and ungag them and let them try to explain their side of the story if they still dont put them in anti  minge and carry on from there

3 hours ago, Kiki said:

+/-

+You seem like you have decent experience on staffing. 

+You also seem pretty mature. 

-I rarely see you on the forums and in game. I recommend that you be more active in the forums and in game in order to get more known in the community.

7 hours ago, Chip Chip said:

yeah im trying to improve on forums, but I think we just play at different time's on game because I am on a good amount of time

Don't reply to your own application

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support

Extremely inactive on forums.

I've never seen you in Teamspeak, or in game

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

How long would you minge them for?

Whilst being staff on GamingLight, you cannot be staff on another community, Your answer for Q4 is a clear breach of the staff handbook, MEANING, you lied on Q11 when you said you've read the staff handbook.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:23 PM, Chip Chip said:

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Im currently head of staff on another community right now

Edited by ? BrycE ?

2 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

Whilst being staff on GamingLight, you cannot be staff on another community, Your answer for Q4 is a clear breach of the staff handbook, MEANING, you lied on Q11 when you said you've read the staff handbook.

7 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

HUGE -SUPPORT

-There is about a 100% chance you are going to get denied due to you being Head of staff on a different community,

-Not to mention you are answering to your own app.

-And You are super inactive on the forums

Edited by Kiki

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

-Support

-

8 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

19 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

On 9/1/2018 at 8:13 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

On 9/1/2018 at 2:13 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

Put more effort in application and be more active on fourms and ingame. (you were active ingame but it went down.)

On 9/1/2018 at 3:13 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

On 9/1/2018 at 1:13 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app

On 9/1/2018 at 3:13 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Didn't answer Q 1 & Q 2

No Poll

Replied to own app