Gas And PD

[THc] Nand

What i want to see: No gas/smoke going throw walls 

why should we add it, so that it is more realistic, and more fail with new baseing rules.

What are the advantages: More realistic 

Who is it mainly for: Players that want to spawn money silos, have a rp in a base. 

With all the new basing rules nurfing money silos I think that is is fail that pd gets nurfed also. I do not think it is fair when  PD throws mustard gas through walls. In real life i believe that it is near impossible to throw gas throw a soil wall, not only is it not fail it is un-realistic.

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, ArmyGuy said:

That's stupid, IRL chemical gasses can leak through walls and other gasses -Support

As well it'd be impossible to raid bases then, due to our armour nerf

Also guys, you do not need to be so upset after the fact you killed many officers as soon as they entered the base and we gassed you for it. There is only one way in and one way out of the theater.

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

1 minute ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

It only 2 mustard gas per officer who spawn with it. If superadmin who spawned those gas grenade you must report about that person no matter what person does. But I would say

NERF gas damage not remove them

SA's can't even spawn gas 

Just now, Kim Yo Suk said:

It only 2 mustard gas per officer who spawn with it. If superadmin who spawned those gas grenade you must report about that person no matter what person does. But I would say

NERF gas damage not remove them

I don"t think they want to remove them, they probably just want a reasonable rule like maybe you can only gas 3 times per raid or it not going through walls. 

• Head Admin
11 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

No, chemicals can't leak through solid objects. 

I will agree with you on that, it wont be fair to the players getting raided

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

14 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

That's stupid, IRL chemical gasses can leak through walls and other gasses -Support

As well it'd be impossible to raid bases then, due to our armour nerf

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

37 minutes ago, myandabeast said:

Also guys, you do not need to be so upset after the fact you killed many officers as soon as they entered the base and we gassed you for it. There is only one way in and one way out of the theater.

10 gasses ? You have us backed up into th  corner and you just throw another gas into our corner and finish us off with the 10 health we have remaining lol. I didn’t see SRT fire a single shot until they killed more than half of my family with gas and then you just shoot the others that have 10-5 hp left once. Meanwhile you guy have 155 more armor then us. It’s wayyy to unfair for criminals right now if commanders are going to spam gas into the base and on the outside so it goes through walls. There needs to be gas usage guide lines 

1 minute ago, Kiki said:

10 gasses ? You have us backed up into th  corner and you just throw another gas into our corner and finish us off with the 10 health we have remaining lol. I didn’t see SRT fire a single shot until they killed more than half of my family with gas and then you just shoot the others that have 10-5 hp left once. Meanwhile you guy have 155 more armor then us. It’s wayyy to unfair for criminals right now if commanders are going to spam gas into the base and on the outside so it goes through walls. There needs to be gas usage guide lines 

Would be great if you can show the video of it. So the entire community can see how toxic it is...

You see what I did there ;)?

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

• Fame locked this topic